Only 7% of Young People in Bulgaria with Higher Education Are Officially Unemployed
7 % оf people with higher education are officially unemployed, BNR reports.
The employment rate of the graduates is over 80%, announced the Deputy Minister of Labor and Social Policy Lazar Lazarov at the opening of the Youth Career Forum "National Career Days".
"Digitization, globalization, lead to other processes that we call employment polarization. Many people, highly qualified, will have to take jobs that do not meet their qualification, "Lazarov warned.
Lazar Lazarov pointed out that in the near future nearly 30% of the work environment will be mechanized and automated.
Today and tomorrow at the National Palace of Culture in Sofia is held the biggest career forum "National Career Days - Good Career, Good Life".
Since its inception 18 years ago, 45,000 young people have found a job in the labor market.
The largest forum for student internships and work in the country is already established as the place where the career of thousands of ambitious young people begins.
At this year's event, staff will look for more than 170 Bulgarian and international companies from different business sectors.
Thus, the forum responds to both the needs of young people to enter the labor market and companies to find the qualified staff they need.
Within a month, the forum will tour eight academic cities in the country, with Sofia, Varna, Burgas, Rousse, Svishtov, Veliko Tarnovo, Gabrovo and Burgas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev