PM Borisov: Good Relations between Bulgaria and Azerbaijan are the Basis for a Successful Military Partnership
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov met with Colonel General Nadmadin Sadakov, First Deputy Minister of Defense and Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
During the discussion, the prospects for deepening military co-operation, the implementation of joint exercises, as well as the strengthening of military-education partnerships, were discussed. The Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces of Azerbaijan thanked Prime Minister Borisov for the opportunity to exchange views and experience in the field of NATO-EU cooperation.
The Prime Minister informed Colonel General Sadakov that, as a NATO member country, Bulgaria is making serious efforts to develop the defense capabilities of the Bulgarian armed forces and is working actively to carry out the Alliance's collective defense tasks. Borisov voiced hope that good political and economic relations between Bulgaria and Azerbaijan will be the basis for an even more successful military partnership.
The meeting in the Council of Ministers was attended by the Chief of Defense General Andrei Bocev and Deputy Defense Minister Atanas Zapryanov.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus