Bulgarian-Russian Tourist Forum Will be Held in April in Veliko Tarnovo
This was made clear during the working visit to Moscow of Minister Nikolina Angelkova, reported NOVA TV.
A Bulgarian-Russian regional tourist forum will be held in Veliko Tarnovo in April. This was made clear during the working visit to Moscow of Minister Nikolina Angelkova.
"The event will be another occasion for the representatives of the Russian business to touch on the cultural and historical wealth of our country," said Angelkova.
She talks in the Russian capital with Zarina Dogusova, head of the Federal Agency for Tourism, as well as with the Director General of the Association of Regions of Russia, Svetlana Anufrienko.
The topic of the conversation was also the possibility of signing a Memorandum of cooperation in the field of tourism. Minister Angelkova thanked Ms. Anufrienko for the participation of the Bulgarian-Russian business forum in the field of tourism, which was opened in Sofia by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev. The Minister expressed hope that the cooperation will continue in the future, which supports the development of tourism in Bulgaria and Russia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EasyJet May Cut Three UK Airport Bases
- » Bulgarian Minister of Tourism Angelkova: The Measure 60/40 Becomes 80/20 for the Tourism Sector
- » Important: Greece Can Only be Entered Through the Kulata Border Checkpoint
- » Airbus Cuts Nearly 15,000 Jobs to Adapt COVID-19 Environment
- » WizzAir with New Route From Sofia - Mykonos
- » Greece COVID-19 Measures: A Beach and Three Bars Near Athens Were Closed