Negotiations For the New F-16 From the US May End by July
Negotiations for F-16 fighters between the government of Bulgaria and the United States could end in July, the manufacturer said. Today in Plovdiv representatives of the company presented the latest version of the fighter.
The production of the first F-16 Block 70 machines will begin this summer at the South Carolina base, with the first machines going to Bahrain.
If a deal with Bulgaria is reached, the order for our country can be executed in 2023.
The package price for the eight F-16 block 70, which will be negotiated by the governments of Bulgaria and the USA, includes the training of the Bulgarian pilots, which will last between 9 and 12 months.
- » The EU Allocates More than Half a Billion Euros for Defense Projects
- » US Secret Service will Train Bulgarian Teams
- » BOMB SIGNAL: Authorities Evacuated the Bus Station And the Train Station in Sofia
- » AFTER THE TERRORIST ATTACK IN NEW ZEALAND: Is There a Threat to Our National Security?
- » Bulgaria is Spending 1.43% of GDP on Defense
- » Bulgaria is Expected to Get the First Two F-16 Fighters Up to 4 Years