Negotiations For the New F-16 From the US May End by July
Negotiations for F-16 fighters between the government of Bulgaria and the United States could end in July, the manufacturer said. Today in Plovdiv representatives of the company presented the latest version of the fighter.
The production of the first F-16 Block 70 machines will begin this summer at the South Carolina base, with the first machines going to Bahrain.
If a deal with Bulgaria is reached, the order for our country can be executed in 2023.
The package price for the eight F-16 block 70, which will be negotiated by the governments of Bulgaria and the USA, includes the training of the Bulgarian pilots, which will last between 9 and 12 months.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov and the Minister of Defense Attended the Celebration of the Plovdiv Garrison
- » See Which European Countries are Opening Their Borders Today
- » Turkey Declared 20 km Border near Bulgaria for a Prohibited Military Zone
- » Law Changes in Bulgaria: 3 Years of Imprisonment , Fine to 10,000 BGN for Anyone Who Violates Rules against COVID-19
- » Minister Karakachanov: The United States has Given Bulgaria $87 Million for Military Equipment
- » Expert: The NRA Data Leak Have Attracted the Attention of Hackers from around the World