Negotiations For the New F-16 From the US May End by July
Negotiations for F-16 fighters between the government of Bulgaria and the United States could end in July, the manufacturer said. Today in Plovdiv representatives of the company presented the latest version of the fighter.
The production of the first F-16 Block 70 machines will begin this summer at the South Carolina base, with the first machines going to Bahrain.
If a deal with Bulgaria is reached, the order for our country can be executed in 2023.
The package price for the eight F-16 block 70, which will be negotiated by the governments of Bulgaria and the USA, includes the training of the Bulgarian pilots, which will last between 9 and 12 months.
- » Bulgaria Expels 95 Foreigners on Security Grounds in 2018
- » The EU Reports a 3-4% Rise in Defense Spending Over the Past Two Years
- » Germany's Intelligence Warns of 'Islamic State' Attacks
- » Moscow Warns of the Deployment of US Nuclear Weapons in Europe
- » Erik Rubin: Bulgaria will Get the most Advanced Aircraft at the best Possible Price
- » Over 1000 Military and 58 War Machines at the Parade on 6 May in Sofia