Mobile Application Monitors if Your Taxes Are Payed
Up to now, the mobile application of the revenue agency has over 50,000 installations, reported NOVA TV.
A new version of the National Revenue Agency mobile application allows you to check whether a receipt is real or fake. The check is done by scanning a QR code, which will be mandatory by the end of the year in any cash receipt issued by a Bulgarian merchant. At present, some 50,000 cash registers print such codes, the NRA reported. The mobile application can be downloaded through the App Store for iOS-enabled phones or through Google Play for Android devices.
Checking is done in 2 phases - the QR code printed first is scanned, with the application displaying the purchase value, date, time, and the cash register numbers. The customer can compare whether the data in the paper note and the mobile application match or they are different.
- » Bulgaria to Join the ERM II Currency Mechanism Later than the Announced Deadline
- » Eurostat: Euro Area Annual Inflation up to 1.4%
- » NSI: Total Average Income per Household Member in Q4 2019 was BGN 1,770
- » Minister Vladislav Goranov: The Bulgarian Currency is Undervalued
- » The IMF will Present the Results of its Regular Mission to Bulgaria
- » CFD versus Stock Trading: Here are the Pros and Cons