Mobile Application Monitors if Your Taxes Are Payed
Up to now, the mobile application of the revenue agency has over 50,000 installations, reported NOVA TV.
A new version of the National Revenue Agency mobile application allows you to check whether a receipt is real or fake. The check is done by scanning a QR code, which will be mandatory by the end of the year in any cash receipt issued by a Bulgarian merchant. At present, some 50,000 cash registers print such codes, the NRA reported. The mobile application can be downloaded through the App Store for iOS-enabled phones or through Google Play for Android devices.
Checking is done in 2 phases - the QR code printed first is scanned, with the application displaying the purchase value, date, time, and the cash register numbers. The customer can compare whether the data in the paper note and the mobile application match or they are different.
- » Sofia Hosts the international Meeting of Development Banks From the Balkans and Central and Eastern Europe
- » Inflation For May is 0.1 per cent
- » Free Trading In 2019: How Innovations In Tech Are Making It Possible
- » Trade Unions in Bulgaria: Grey Economy is 30%
- » Bulgaria's Loss of Goods' Counterfeiting is Over BGN 800 Million Per Year
- » Bulgaria Ranks 5th Among the 28 Member States of the EU on Economic Growth