Mobile Application Monitors if Your Taxes Are Payed
Up to now, the mobile application of the revenue agency has over 50,000 installations, reported NOVA TV.
A new version of the National Revenue Agency mobile application allows you to check whether a receipt is real or fake. The check is done by scanning a QR code, which will be mandatory by the end of the year in any cash receipt issued by a Bulgarian merchant. At present, some 50,000 cash registers print such codes, the NRA reported. The mobile application can be downloaded through the App Store for iOS-enabled phones or through Google Play for Android devices.
Checking is done in 2 phases - the QR code printed first is scanned, with the application displaying the purchase value, date, time, and the cash register numbers. The customer can compare whether the data in the paper note and the mobile application match or they are different.
- » Business in the Euro Area with the Lowest Growth Since 2014
- » NSI: Household Income Grows By 7.3% in 2018
- » In February 2019, the Registered Unemployment Rate in Bulgaria Reached 6.2%
- » IMF Lifts Bulgaria's 2019 GDP Growth Forecast to 3.3%
- » Bulgarians Abroad have Sent Home More than BGN 4 Billion in 2018
- » Bitcoin Jumped to over $ 5,000