EU's Common Agricultural Policy Will be Discussed at a Forum in Bulgaria
For the first time, Bulgaria hosts the Three Seas Forum, which will take place today and tomorrow in Sofia. The theme is "The Common Economic Policy After 2020: Questions and Challenges".
Representatives of branch organizations from 9 countries - Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Romania and Slovakia - will take part. This event is an extended form of the Visegrad Four plus a few more countries. The first day will be the conference part, in which there will be statements by the minister and chairmen of the chambers of agriculture of all the invited countries.
During the Forum, each organization will present its position on the future of the Common Agricultural Policy on the eve of the European Parliament elections. The prospects for a vote on the framework of the Common Economic Policy after 2020 by this or the next Chamber of the European Parliament will be discussed.
- » Bulgaria to Take Over Rotating PABSEC Presidency
- » Bulgaria is Part of the 8 Countries Where a New Supercomputer will be Installed
- » Bulgarian Trade Unions and Employers Against Reduction of VAT on Flour and Medicines
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Adopted the Annual Report of the Council for Disaster Risk Reduction
- » 28 New Electric Cars BMW and Hyundai Will be Launched in Sofia
- » Sofia Municipality is Preparing a Program For Improvement of the Air by 2026 with EU Funds