EU's Common Agricultural Policy Will be Discussed at a Forum in Bulgaria
For the first time, Bulgaria hosts the Three Seas Forum, which will take place today and tomorrow in Sofia. The theme is "The Common Economic Policy After 2020: Questions and Challenges".
Representatives of branch organizations from 9 countries - Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Romania and Slovakia - will take part. This event is an extended form of the Visegrad Four plus a few more countries. The first day will be the conference part, in which there will be statements by the minister and chairmen of the chambers of agriculture of all the invited countries.
During the Forum, each organization will present its position on the future of the Common Agricultural Policy on the eve of the European Parliament elections. The prospects for a vote on the framework of the Common Economic Policy after 2020 by this or the next Chamber of the European Parliament will be discussed.
- » Bulgarian PM: With the Construction of HEMUS Motorway, the Country's GDP will Rise by at Least 10-20%
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Met With Medical Specialists
- » 69% of the Gross Premium Income of the Non-Life Insurance in Bulgaria Comes From Motor Insurance
- » Bulgaria's Debt is BGN 24.4 Billion
- » PM Borisov: Bulgarian GDP will Rise by at least 10-20% with the Construction of Hemus Highway
- » Bulgarian State-owned Company Starts the Construction of a Section of "Hemus" Highway