A Crucial Week Begins For Brexit
There are several vote procedures in the British Parliament this week.
Prime Minister Teresa May is expected to lose the vote scheduled for tomorrow to approve the agreement reached with the European Union. The following day, MEPs will vote for or against Brexit without a deal.
At the same time, the Daily Telegraph writes that Prime Minister Teresa May has lost the support of almost all ministers in her cabinet.
- » According to the Bulgarian Government it is Realistic to have the Hemus Highway Ready by 2024
- » The Orthodox Church Celebrates the Palm Sunday
- » 6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed
- » Targovishte Municipality is the most Transparent Institution in Bulgaria
- » What are the Electoral Attitudes in Bulgaria Before the Start of the European Election Campaign?
- » Liliana Pavlova: The Key to What Europe We Want is in the Hands of Young People