A Crucial Week Begins For Brexit
There are several vote procedures in the British Parliament this week.
Prime Minister Teresa May is expected to lose the vote scheduled for tomorrow to approve the agreement reached with the European Union. The following day, MEPs will vote for or against Brexit without a deal.
At the same time, the Daily Telegraph writes that Prime Minister Teresa May has lost the support of almost all ministers in her cabinet.
- » Foreign Minister: We will Establish Regular Contact between the Diplomats of Bulgaria and UAE
- » PM of Hungary Viktor Orban: Hungary Sees Bulgaria as an Ally to the Migration Problem
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva: We Are Extremely Worried about the New Escalation in the Gulf of Oman
- » Rumen Radev Met with Hungarian President Janos Ader in Budapest
- » PM Borissov Held a Meeting with UAE's Foreign Minister Abdullah bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan
- » Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far