A Crucial Week Begins For Brexit
There are several vote procedures in the British Parliament this week.
Prime Minister Teresa May is expected to lose the vote scheduled for tomorrow to approve the agreement reached with the European Union. The following day, MEPs will vote for or against Brexit without a deal.
At the same time, the Daily Telegraph writes that Prime Minister Teresa May has lost the support of almost all ministers in her cabinet.
- » Erdogan: Putin and I Share an Opinion on Terrorists
- » PM Borissov Met with the New US Ambassador to Bulgaria, Herro Mustafa
- » Today's EC Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Likely to be the Latest
- » Gallup International: 600,000 Bulgarians Admit that they Would Sell their vote
- » PM Borissov: This Year's GDP Will Exceed BGN 120 billion
- » Erdogan and Putin Will Meet in Sochi Today to Discuss the Situation in Syria