Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Goes on an Official Visit to Slovenia
President Rumen Radev goes on a two-day official visit to the Republic of Slovenia.
The Bulgarian head of state and his wife Desislava Radeva will be welcomed with an official ceremony by President Borut Pahor and his wife Tanya Pecher. In the presidential palace, the two presidents will have a "four-eye" meeting, will lead the plenary talks between the official delegations of Bulgaria and Slovenia, and will then hold a joint press conference.
Among the highlights in the Ljubljana talks will be topical issues of the regional, European and international agenda, as well as bilateral trade and economic relations, investment, tourism, culture and education. The Presidents of Bulgaria and Slovenia will discuss the prospects of the Western Balkan countries for EU and NATO integration.
In the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia, Radev and Pahor will open a Slovenian-Bulgarian business forum. The business delegation, which accompanies the President, includes representatives of Bulgarian companies in the field of information technology, tourism, construction, food industry and others who will discuss with their partners from Slovenia the implementation of common projects.
In addition to talks with the Slovenian president, meetings with Prime Minister Marian Sharets and the mayor of the Slovenian capital Zoran Jankovic are planned.
In Ljubljana, the head of state and his wife will attend the National Holiday of the Republic of Bulgaria - March 3, given by the Bulgarian embassy in Slovenia to the diplomatic community, prominent representatives of Slovenian society and the Bulgarian community.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus