MFA: There is no Data For Dead Bulgarians in the Plane Crash in Ethiopia
According to information from the Bulgarian Embassy in Addis Ababa at 13:30 local time, there are no reports of Bulgarian citizens killed on the crash plane of Ethiopian Airlines, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said.
Our Embassy in Ethiopia, in cooperation with other embassies, is attempting to acquire the list of passengers in the crash plane, but so far it has not been provided. Our embassy is in contact with local authorities and monitors the situation.
According to unconfirmed official data on board the crash on the way from Addis Ababa to the capital of Kenya - Nairobi, there were passengers of 33 nationalities.
If necessary, Bulgarian citizens can contact our embassy in Addis Ababa on +25116610032; +251911252514; +251913069999
The airport in Addis Ababa has announced hotlines in a crisis situation: + 251115178733, +251115174735, +251115174100 and telephones for all necessary information: + 251115178945, + 251115178987, + 251115178231, +251115178558.
- » According to the Bulgarian Government it is Realistic to have the Hemus Highway Ready by 2024
- » The Orthodox Church Celebrates the Palm Sunday
- » Targovishte Municipality is the most Transparent Institution in Bulgaria
- » With Money From Europe: Free Wi-Fi Network in 113 Municipalities in Bulgaria Will be Build
- » Ministry of Interior: Telephone Fraudsters Earn BGN 8-10 million Per Year
- » Heat Companies in Bulgaria Want an Increase in the Price of Heating by Up to 108%