MFA: There is no Data For Dead Bulgarians in the Plane Crash in Ethiopia
According to information from the Bulgarian Embassy in Addis Ababa at 13:30 local time, there are no reports of Bulgarian citizens killed on the crash plane of Ethiopian Airlines, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said.
Our Embassy in Ethiopia, in cooperation with other embassies, is attempting to acquire the list of passengers in the crash plane, but so far it has not been provided. Our embassy is in contact with local authorities and monitors the situation.
According to unconfirmed official data on board the crash on the way from Addis Ababa to the capital of Kenya - Nairobi, there were passengers of 33 nationalities.
If necessary, Bulgarian citizens can contact our embassy in Addis Ababa on +25116610032; +251911252514; +251913069999
The airport in Addis Ababa has announced hotlines in a crisis situation: + 251115178733, +251115174735, +251115174100 and telephones for all necessary information: + 251115178945, + 251115178987, + 251115178231, +251115178558.
- » API Has Selected an International Toll Collection Service Company
- » Bio Farmers in Bulgaria Received Another BGN 9 Million For Organic Farming
- » Bulgaria to Take Over Rotating PABSEC Presidency
- » Bulgaria is Part of the 8 Countries Where a New Supercomputer will be Installed
- » Bulgarian Trade Unions and Employers Against Reduction of VAT on Flour and Medicines
- » Bulgarian Cabinet Adopted the Annual Report of the Council for Disaster Risk Reduction