Maximum Temperatures will be between 17 ° and 22 °, in Sofia around 18 °
Today cloudiness will be variable, often decreasing to sunny. It will blow moderate, northwestern wind in the Northwest, which will weaken in the evening and will orient from the Southwest. Maximum temperatures between 17 ° and 22 °, in Sofia around 18 °. This was reported for FOCUS News Agency by the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology .
Atmospheric pressure in the morning is higher than the average for the month. During the day it will drop and the evening it will be a bit lower than the average.
Above the Black Sea the weather will be mostly sunny with clouds. The maximum temperatures will be between 17 ° and 22 °. The sea water temperature is 7-8 °. The waves of the sea will be 2-3 bales.
Above the mountains the cloudiness will be variable, with more sun above the Rila-Rhodope massif. It will blow moderate to strong wind from West to Northwest. The maximum temperature at 1200 meters will be about 12 °, at 2000 meters - about 5 °.
- » Variable Clouds to Sunny Spells over most of Bulgaria this Morning
- » Cloudy Day with Rain in Many Places in Bulgaria, Highs between 12-17°C
- » Considerable Cloudiness Across most of Bulgaria, Rain in some Places in the Afternoon
- » Wild Animals have Eaten Pelican Eggs in "Srebarna" Nature Reserve
- » Fake Sports Goods Detained at Varna West Port
- » Rain in the Afternoon in Western Bulgaria, Snow in the Mountains