The Maximum Temperatures in Bulgaria will be between 18 ° and 23 °, Rains Expected in the Northwest
Today clouds will be non-significant and after lunch in separate places, mainly in the northwest half of the country rains are expected. The wind in Northern Bulgaria will be oriented from the Northwest and will be moderate, in the other areas - weak, mostly from the Southwest. The maximum temperatures will be between 18 ° and 23 °, in Sofia - about 19 °. The National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, reported the forecast for FOCUS News Agency. The atmospheric pressure will remain without significant change - higher than the average for the month.
Over the Black Sea non-significant cloudiness is expected , often decreasing to sunny. The maximum temperatures will be 19 ° -21 °. The sea water temperature is 7-8 °. The waves of the sea will be 1-2 bales.
Above the mountains nonsignificant cloudiness is expected. Mainly in the afternoon, in separate places, raifalls are expected. It will blow a moderate to strong, mostly western wind. The maximum temperature of 1200 meters will be about 12 °, at 2000 meters - about 6 °.
- » Considerable Clouds Today in Bulgaria, Rain in Some Places
- » Mostly Sunny Today in Bulgaria, Highs between 16°C and 21°C
- » Variable Clouds to Sunny Spells over most of Bulgaria this Morning
- » Cloudy Day with Rain in Many Places in Bulgaria, Highs between 12-17°C
- » Considerable Cloudiness Across most of Bulgaria, Rain in some Places in the Afternoon
- » Wild Animals have Eaten Pelican Eggs in "Srebarna" Nature Reserve