Free Consultations with Speech Therapists Throughout Bulgaria Organize by a Specialized Site
More than 70 speech therapists from across the country will participate this year in the voluntary campaign for a week of free speech therapy speakers. It is organized for a second consecutive year by Logopedia.BG, and between March 4th and March 10th, parents will be able to make an appointment and consult their chosen speech therapist free of charge.
The aim is to provide access to consultations with prominent specialists and to popularize the work of language-speaking therapists in Bulgaria, the organizers note. For the purpose of the campaign, there is a special site with the names and contacts of the experts who wished this year to consult people.
Apart from speech and communication skills disorders, speech therapists also contribute to diseases such as dyslexia, autism.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 63 New Cases on July 6, 5740 Total
- » Sunday Times: Scientists in China Discovered a Virus Close to COVID-19 Seven Years Ago?
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 180 Newly Registered Cases on July 5, 5677 Total
- » New Daily Record: 182 Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria on July 4, Total: 5497
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 161 New Cases on July 3, 5315 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 18 Infected in a Tailoring Company in Krichim