Free Consultations with Speech Therapists Throughout Bulgaria Organize by a Specialized Site
More than 70 speech therapists from across the country will participate this year in the voluntary campaign for a week of free speech therapy speakers. It is organized for a second consecutive year by Logopedia.BG, and between March 4th and March 10th, parents will be able to make an appointment and consult their chosen speech therapist free of charge.
The aim is to provide access to consultations with prominent specialists and to popularize the work of language-speaking therapists in Bulgaria, the organizers note. For the purpose of the campaign, there is a special site with the names and contacts of the experts who wished this year to consult people.
Apart from speech and communication skills disorders, speech therapists also contribute to diseases such as dyslexia, autism.
- » Bulgaria Will Finance Lung Transplants in Non-EU Countries
- » New York Banned Flavoured E-Cigarettes
- » The Air in the Classrooms in Bulgaria - Dangerous for the Children’s Health
- » Bulgarian Women Had over 5,300 Abortions in just Three Months
- » The Early Start of School Classes Affects the Psyche of Children
- » Pizza for Breakfast - Better than Cereal?