Free Consultations with Speech Therapists Throughout Bulgaria Organize by a Specialized Site
More than 70 speech therapists from across the country will participate this year in the voluntary campaign for a week of free speech therapy speakers. It is organized for a second consecutive year by Logopedia.BG, and between March 4th and March 10th, parents will be able to make an appointment and consult their chosen speech therapist free of charge.
The aim is to provide access to consultations with prominent specialists and to popularize the work of language-speaking therapists in Bulgaria, the organizers note. For the purpose of the campaign, there is a special site with the names and contacts of the experts who wished this year to consult people.
Apart from speech and communication skills disorders, speech therapists also contribute to diseases such as dyslexia, autism.
- » First Industrial Farm Hit by African Swine Fever in Bulgaria
- » Vaccine For HIV Will be Tested on Humans
- » Hepatitis A Boom near Burgas
- » A Free Hepatitis C Research Campaign Starts Tomorrow
- » EU Agriculture Ministers Discussed the Situation with African Swine Fever
- » About 1.7 million People Have Been Infected with the HIV Virus in 2018