Police Found an Underground Cannabis Greenhouse in Sofia
Police have discovered an impressive underground greenhouse for marijuana growing in Sofia. A 40-meter tunnel, measuring 45 to 45 centimeters, runs through a private property.
Underground, the greenhouse has been connected to the water and electricity transmission system. The room was equipped with special lighting.
More than 324 cannabis plants in pots were found in the greenhouse; a multi-shelf dryer that was left to drain cannabis heads, a number of bags of fertilizer and scales.
The police found that the property had three owners - two men (35 and 38) and a 63-year-old woman.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Entrepreneur Tzvetan Vassilev is No Longer Wanted by Interpol
- » Bulgaria: 9 Months in Prison for a Man caught Driving Drunk for the Second Time
- » A Law will Prohibit the Sale of Nitrous Oxide or “Laughing Gas” to Minors in Bulgaria
- » Operation in Greece for the capture of Bulgarian Cryptoqueen Ruja Ignatova
- » Methamphetamine was found in the Blood of Semerdzhiev who Caused the Car Crash on July 5
- » Bulgaria: In One Day, Police caught 26 Drivers with Alcohol and 14 with Drugs in their Blood