The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Supplies the Border Police with New Crossover Vehicles
A day after the European Commission declared the migration crisis ended, the Interior Ministry provided the Border Police with 70 new crossover vehicles.
The total value of the cars is just over BGN 7 million, and their main purpose is to guard the land border in the hard-to-reach areas.
Yesterday, Deputy President of the European Commission, France Timmermans, said that "Europe is no longer affected by the migration crisis we experienced in 2015," but stressed that there were no guarantees for the future.
Interior Minister Mladen Marinov also said that a new migration crisis could always arise.
- » Bulgaria Expels 95 Foreigners on Security Grounds in 2018
- » The EU Reports a 3-4% Rise in Defense Spending Over the Past Two Years
- » Germany's Intelligence Warns of 'Islamic State' Attacks
- » Moscow Warns of the Deployment of US Nuclear Weapons in Europe
- » Erik Rubin: Bulgaria will Get the most Advanced Aircraft at the best Possible Price
- » Over 1000 Military and 58 War Machines at the Parade on 6 May in Sofia