The Bulgarian Ministry of Interior Supplies the Border Police with New Crossover Vehicles
A day after the European Commission declared the migration crisis ended, the Interior Ministry provided the Border Police with 70 new crossover vehicles.
The total value of the cars is just over BGN 7 million, and their main purpose is to guard the land border in the hard-to-reach areas.
Yesterday, Deputy President of the European Commission, France Timmermans, said that "Europe is no longer affected by the migration crisis we experienced in 2015," but stressed that there were no guarantees for the future.
Interior Minister Mladen Marinov also said that a new migration crisis could always arise.
- » The EU Allocates More than Half a Billion Euros for Defense Projects
- » US Secret Service will Train Bulgarian Teams
- » BOMB SIGNAL: Authorities Evacuated the Bus Station And the Train Station in Sofia
- » AFTER THE TERRORIST ATTACK IN NEW ZEALAND: Is There a Threat to Our National Security?
- » Bulgaria is Spending 1.43% of GDP on Defense
- » Bulgaria is Expected to Get the First Two F-16 Fighters Up to 4 Years