Winter will Come Back to Bulgaria, but Only for a Day
We've been enjoying a good spring weather for days. March will surprise us at the beginning of the new week.
On weekends the weather will continue to be warm, with more clouds on Saturday, but almost without precipitation. But on Monday afternoon and mainly on Tuesday, a Mediterranean cyclone will bring rain over the Balkans and over the country, and even snow in the mountains. This shows the medium-term weather patterns seen on Darik this morning.
Temperatures will drop significantly and the maximum on Tuesday afternoon will be up to 5-6 degrees. The wind from the west, and later from the northeast will increase. There may be snow in the Pre-Balkan and the higher western fields.
A new snow cover will form in the mountains, which will be good for lovers of winter sports as it will extend the season. There may be transport problems through the Stara Planina passes and in the Rhodopes.
The short winter, however, will only pass in 24 hours, and on Wednesday, weather will begin to improve significantly. Daily temperatures will still remain low. Morning degrees on Wednesdays and Thursdays in places will be below zero.
By the end of next week the weather will be fairly good. Temperatures after rapid cooling will continue to increase.
After March 16, new Mediterranean cyclones will affect weather over the country. New worsening and days of precipitation will follow, and in the mountains it will snow.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1