Bulgarians Have Created an Application For Space Exploration
Bulgarians have created a mobile application for space exploration. It contains a library of education videos that is larger than those on the sites of the European Space Agency and NASA, taken together. The app is available in Bulgarian and English.
Welcome to the world of SpaceportOdyssey - a world that will swallow you with its fantastic vision, will light you with its unique approach to knowledge, make you believe that education can be fun and deeper at the same time. The application was created by 12 enthusiasts from Tsiolkovsky Association.
The video library contains 400 lectures, translating in Bulgarian on topics from all spheres of space exploration, experts from the major space agencies - ESA, NASA, Roscosmos, scientists from prestigious universities and businessmen from leading companies, entrepreneurs, engineers, astronauts, cosmonauts.
The product was created entirely in Bulgaria - by Bulgarian illustrators and artists, software engineers and experts.
According to the creators of the application, space is the next obstacle and limit for man, and therefore the interest in it is steadily increasing - from school children to private entrepreneurs and leading world economies. And the app is a way to be ready for the future.
- » Facebook Suspended nearly 70,000 Applications because of the Potential Risk of Privacy Issues
- » Two Powerful Earthquakes in Albania - There Are Injured People and Material Damages
- » Day without Cars: Parts of Major Cities in Bulgaria Are Closed for Cars
- » Today Is the 111th Anniversary of Bulgaria's Declaration of Independence
- » Bulgarian Died in Mount Olympus
- » Increased Traffic Today, Large Queues at the Border Checkpoints