Тhe EC Asks Bulgaria To Fully Implement EU Rules For Roadside Inspections of Commercial Vehicles
The European Commission today asked Bulgaria and Cyprus to fully implement EU rules for roadside inspections of commercial vehicles.
In 2014, EU countries agreed to introduce these rules into national law by 20 May 2017.
So far, however, Bulgaria and Cyprus have introduced the rules partially. According to the EC, both countries have not announced what measures they are taking to fully implement the European rules for roadside inspections of lorries, buses, lorries and tractors.
Both countries have two months to respond. If they do not do so, the EC may decide to bring an action before the Court of Justice of the European Union.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EC: Bulgaria is the Only Country that Meets the Criterion for the EU Budget Deficit
- » Bulgaria Marks Europe Day
- » The Juncker Plan Will Provide Financial Assistance of BGN 10 million For 320 Micro-Enterprises in Bulgaria
- » EP Supports Accession Talks with Albania and Northern Macedonia
- » New Report: EC Reports on Bulgaria's Progress, Considers Dropping Monitoring (REVIEW)
- » Today's EC Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Likely to be the Latest