Bulgarian PM and Theresa May Discussed on the Phone How to Avoid Brexit Without an Agreement
,,Smooth and regulated exit of the European Union is needed to preserve the good cooperation on a bilateral basis'' said Prime Minister Boyko Borissov in a telephone conversation with British Prime Minister Theresa May, the government information service said, quoted by Econ.bg
The conversation was Theresa May's initiative. She informed Borissov of the progress of the negotiations with Brussels to avoid Brexit without a deal.
The two prime ministers have united around the need to avoid political instability with a negative reflection of Brexit on everyone in the EU. Borissov stressed that Britain remains a strategic partner for Bulgaria.
Meanwhile, British Parliamentary Secretary Andrea Ledoss has confirmed that the House of Commons will vote on the Brexit agreement on Tuesday 12 March.
- » 6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed
- » The Speaker of the Bulgarian National Assembly Spoke with the Iranian Minister of Road and Urban Development
- » Iran and Bulgaria are Negotiating for Direct Flights Sofia - Tehran
- » President Rumen Radev Speaks with the Vice President of the National Committee of the People's Political Consultative Council, Zhang Qingli
- » See What Includes the Program of Pope Francis in Bulgaria?
- » Qatar Has the Will and Interest to Invest in the Bulgarian Transport Infrastructure