Bulgarian PM and Theresa May Discussed on the Phone How to Avoid Brexit Without an Agreement
,,Smooth and regulated exit of the European Union is needed to preserve the good cooperation on a bilateral basis'' said Prime Minister Boyko Borissov in a telephone conversation with British Prime Minister Theresa May, the government information service said, quoted by Econ.bg
The conversation was Theresa May's initiative. She informed Borissov of the progress of the negotiations with Brussels to avoid Brexit without a deal.
The two prime ministers have united around the need to avoid political instability with a negative reflection of Brexit on everyone in the EU. Borissov stressed that Britain remains a strategic partner for Bulgaria.
Meanwhile, British Parliamentary Secretary Andrea Ledoss has confirmed that the House of Commons will vote on the Brexit agreement on Tuesday 12 March.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Russian President Vladimir Putin Will Visit Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia