Bulgarian PM and Theresa May Discussed on the Phone How to Avoid Brexit Without an Agreement
,,Smooth and regulated exit of the European Union is needed to preserve the good cooperation on a bilateral basis'' said Prime Minister Boyko Borissov in a telephone conversation with British Prime Minister Theresa May, the government information service said, quoted by Econ.bg
The conversation was Theresa May's initiative. She informed Borissov of the progress of the negotiations with Brussels to avoid Brexit without a deal.
The two prime ministers have united around the need to avoid political instability with a negative reflection of Brexit on everyone in the EU. Borissov stressed that Britain remains a strategic partner for Bulgaria.
Meanwhile, British Parliamentary Secretary Andrea Ledoss has confirmed that the House of Commons will vote on the Brexit agreement on Tuesday 12 March.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad