Тоday It Will Become Clear Which Are the Candidates For the Construction of TurkSteam on Bulgarian Territory
Today it will become clear which are candidates submitted bids for the construction of a gas pipeline between the Bulgarian-Turkish and the Bulgarian-Serbian border.
The auction is for BGN 2.8 billion and was announced by the state-owned company Bulgartransgaz on 21 December. It is about building the pipeline for Russian gas to be delivered to Europe via Turkey via the Turkish Stream pipeline.
Initially, the company Atom Energy Repair of businessman Hristo Kovachki challenged the procedure, but then withdrew its appeal.
- » 45 Years since Kozloduy NPP Was Put into Operation
- » 55 Nuclear Reactors Are under Construction in the World
- » Gazprom Expects a Reduction in Gas Exports to Europe
- » Democratic Bulgaria Coalition Expects EU Commission to Prevent Construction of Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria's HPP Chaira Extends Unplanned Outage of Unit
- » Energy Minister: 13 Applications Submitted for Participation in Belene NPP Project