Тоday It Will Become Clear Which Are the Candidates For the Construction of TurkSteam on Bulgarian Territory
Today it will become clear which are candidates submitted bids for the construction of a gas pipeline between the Bulgarian-Turkish and the Bulgarian-Serbian border.
The auction is for BGN 2.8 billion and was announced by the state-owned company Bulgartransgaz on 21 December. It is about building the pipeline for Russian gas to be delivered to Europe via Turkey via the Turkish Stream pipeline.
Initially, the company Atom Energy Repair of businessman Hristo Kovachki challenged the procedure, but then withdrew its appeal.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » CPC Sealed Office of the Bulgarian Oil and Gas Association
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Finance Proposes to Establish State Oil Company
- » 2000 km Away from the Green Deal: How the History of One Power Plant Turned into Destiny for Several Generations of Bulgarians
- » ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP Operating Steadily under the Hardest Measures against COVID-19
- » The Impact of Covid-29 on Energy Markets
- » NSI: Increase in the Production of Unleaded Motor Gasoline - by 1.4% and Natural Gas