Тоday It Will Become Clear Which Are the Candidates For the Construction of TurkSteam on Bulgarian Territory
Today it will become clear which are candidates submitted bids for the construction of a gas pipeline between the Bulgarian-Turkish and the Bulgarian-Serbian border.
The auction is for BGN 2.8 billion and was announced by the state-owned company Bulgartransgaz on 21 December. It is about building the pipeline for Russian gas to be delivered to Europe via Turkey via the Turkish Stream pipeline.
Initially, the company Atom Energy Repair of businessman Hristo Kovachki challenged the procedure, but then withdrew its appeal.
- » CEZ in Bulgaria Gets Permit for EUR 1.5 Million for Transmission Line Project
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Reconnects Nuclear Reactor after Capacity Tests
- » The Readiness of the Kozloduy NPP Unit V for Increased Power Output Will Be Tested
- » Submarine Power Cable Promotes Montenegro as Energy Hub for Balkans
- » The Electricity Price for Business Increased with 203%
- » KEVR Approved Electricity Prices for Customers of EVN Bulgaria from 1 July 2019