Тоday It Will Become Clear Which Are the Candidates For the Construction of TurkSteam on Bulgarian Territory
Today it will become clear which are candidates submitted bids for the construction of a gas pipeline between the Bulgarian-Turkish and the Bulgarian-Serbian border.
The auction is for BGN 2.8 billion and was announced by the state-owned company Bulgartransgaz on 21 December. It is about building the pipeline for Russian gas to be delivered to Europe via Turkey via the Turkish Stream pipeline.
Initially, the company Atom Energy Repair of businessman Hristo Kovachki challenged the procedure, but then withdrew its appeal.
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: The Government Has an Excellent dialogue with Business and Trade Unions, in the Field of Energy'
- » Extraordinary Meeting of the Bulgarian Council of Ministers on Electricity Prices
- » Gasoline Price Again Rises Sharply in Bulgaria
- » Expert: Electricity Prices will Increase by 15% if KEVR Approves CEZ Proposal
- » Projects of over 4,600 Bulgarian Households under the Gasification Program have been Implemented
- » The Increase in Electricity Will be Within the Inflation Rate of 3.6%,