Sofia and Skopje with a Joint Exhibition of Archaeological Discoveries
The government has approved a draft contract between the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Bulgaria and the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Northern Macedonia for the organization of a joint exhibition "100 years Trebenishte", which will take place in Skopje. The exhibition will be exhibited between March 14 and September 15 in our neighbor's capital and will present the findings of the rich and impressive necropolis at the village of Trebenishte, Republic of Northern Macedonia.
The exhibition is organized jointly by the National Archaeological Institute with a museum at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Sofia and the National Institute of Archaeological Museum of Macedonia - Skopje and is dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the discovery of the necropolis. The exhibition in Skopje is extremely important, as for the first time almost all the findings from this historically important necropolis will be presented. The objects are from the permanent exhibition of NAIM at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences in Sofia, the National Museum of Belgrade and the Museum in Ohrid.
Apart from its artistic and historical contribution, the exhibition is a positive act for the development and deepening of cultural cooperation between the three Balkan states - the Republic of Bulgaria, the Republic of Northern Macedonia and the Republic of Serbia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Government of Bulgaria will Allocate BGN 600,000 for the Rila Monastery
- » Bulgarians Celebrate the Day of Hristo Botev and Fights for Freedom and Independence of Bulgaria
- » The Notre-Dame Cathedral Can be Seen for the First Time Since Last Year
- » There Will be No Events for the Day of Hristo Botev on June 2
- » Conferences and Seminars are Allowed in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's National Library is Now Opened