Institutions in Northern Macedonia Are Changing Their Names Today
The Macedonian government has decided to oblige all institutions to change their public names in the name of the state, in line with amendments to the Constitution, the Constitutional Law on the Implementation of Amendments and the Law on the Use of Languages, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Macedonian radio-TV Skopje must be changed to National Radio Skopje and the Macedonian Philharmonic Orchestra will become National Philharmonic, the Macedonian Opera and Ballet in the National Opera and Ballet.
The Museum of Macedonian Struggle for Statehood and Independence - The Museum of the IMRO and the Museum of the Victims of the Communist Regime will be called the Museum of Macedonian Struggle for Independence.
Among the institutions whose name is changed is the Macedonian Information Agency (MIA). Its new name will be the National Information Agency - Skopje under state property.
- » Juncker Said that Some EU Countries Still Do Not Agree with the Negotiation Talks with Skopje
- » Stoltenberg: NATO is Ready to Accept Northern Macedonia
- » Johannes Hahn: Thanks to the Treaty with Bulgaria, Northern Macedonia Has Been Invited to the EU
- » Northern Macedonia and Albania Are Expecting to Receive Their Reports From the EC Today
- » Emerging Europe Announces Nominees for 2019 Awards
- » Erdogan: EU 'Doomed to Failure' Without Turkey's Full-Fledged Membership in the EU