Iran-Bulgaria Economic Cooperation Commission is Scheduled to Hold a Meeting in Sofia
Iran-Bulgaria Economic Cooperation Commission is scheduled to hold a meeting in Sofia from April 15 to 18, reported financialtribune.com
Accordingly, Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture plans to send a delegation for the four-day event headed by the chamber's deputy head, Hossein Selahvarzi.
Roads and Urban Development Minister Mohammad Eslami will co-chair the session.
ICCIMA is calling on economic players in the fields of exports and imports to register for the event in the chamber's website at Otaghiranonline.ir.
The delegation will consist of traders in the fields of petrochemicals, plastic, construction materials, glass products, lighting products, minerals, food products, industrial cables, nuts and medicine.
Importers of dairy products, lift trucks, renewable energy, batteries, tobacco, agricultural machinery and robots will also join the delegation.
- » Inflation For May is 0.1 per cent
- » Free Trading In 2019: How Innovations In Tech Are Making It Possible
- » Trade Unions in Bulgaria: Grey Economy is 30%
- » Bulgaria's Loss of Goods' Counterfeiting is Over BGN 800 Million Per Year
- » Bulgaria Ranks 5th Among the 28 Member States of the EU on Economic Growth
- » The Euro Area with a Sharp Decline in Inflation and the Lowest Unemployment Rate Since 2008