Iran-Bulgaria Economic Cooperation Commission is Scheduled to Hold a Meeting in Sofia
Iran-Bulgaria Economic Cooperation Commission is scheduled to hold a meeting in Sofia from April 15 to 18, reported financialtribune.com
Accordingly, Iran Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture plans to send a delegation for the four-day event headed by the chamber's deputy head, Hossein Selahvarzi.
Roads and Urban Development Minister Mohammad Eslami will co-chair the session.
ICCIMA is calling on economic players in the fields of exports and imports to register for the event in the chamber's website at Otaghiranonline.ir.
The delegation will consist of traders in the fields of petrochemicals, plastic, construction materials, glass products, lighting products, minerals, food products, industrial cables, nuts and medicine.
Importers of dairy products, lift trucks, renewable energy, batteries, tobacco, agricultural machinery and robots will also join the delegation.
- » Business in the Euro Area with the Lowest Growth Since 2014
- » NSI: Household Income Grows By 7.3% in 2018
- » In February 2019, the Registered Unemployment Rate in Bulgaria Reached 6.2%
- » IMF Lifts Bulgaria's 2019 GDP Growth Forecast to 3.3%
- » Bulgarians Abroad have Sent Home More than BGN 4 Billion in 2018
- » Bitcoin Jumped to over $ 5,000