Leader of ATAKA: Bulgaria Should Not Allow External Intervention to Stop TurkStream
After the parliamentary meeting with Dmitry Medvedev, Ataka's leader and deputy chairman of the Friendship Group with Russia, Volen Siderov, commented that Bulgaria should not allow "any foreign finger to intervene again to stop" TurkStream. " According to his words, the Prime Minister realizes and works for the realization of "Turkish Stream" and Belene NPP.
Volen Siderov, Chairman of Attack: Belene NPP is Russian high technology, it is being built in Hungary, a member of NATO and the EU, so there is nothing terrible. Let's start acting wisely and develop normal economic relations. We can only take benefits from this.
- » Bulgarian PM: With the Construction of HEMUS Motorway, the Country's GDP will Rise by at Least 10-20%
- » Bulgarian President Rumen Radev Met With Medical Specialists
- » 69% of the Gross Premium Income of the Non-Life Insurance in Bulgaria Comes From Motor Insurance
- » Bulgaria's Debt is BGN 24.4 Billion
- » PM Borisov: Bulgarian GDP will Rise by at least 10-20% with the Construction of Hemus Highway
- » Bulgarian State-owned Company Starts the Construction of a Section of "Hemus" Highway