Leader of ATAKA: Bulgaria Should Not Allow External Intervention to Stop TurkStream
After the parliamentary meeting with Dmitry Medvedev, Ataka's leader and deputy chairman of the Friendship Group with Russia, Volen Siderov, commented that Bulgaria should not allow "any foreign finger to intervene again to stop" TurkStream. " According to his words, the Prime Minister realizes and works for the realization of "Turkish Stream" and Belene NPP.
Volen Siderov, Chairman of Attack: Belene NPP is Russian high technology, it is being built in Hungary, a member of NATO and the EU, so there is nothing terrible. Let's start acting wisely and develop normal economic relations. We can only take benefits from this.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: MRF Will Not Support GERB for New Constitution and Grand National Assembly
- » Bulgaria: Chairman of Information Services - 4 Months is the Delivery of Voting Machines
- » Upholding the independence of the Bulgarian Prosecutor's Office: National Meeting on Monday
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria Is Extended until August 31
- » Bulgaria: The Government Will Announce New Social Measures
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Accepted the Changes in the Cabinet