Leader of ATAKA: Bulgaria Should Not Allow External Intervention to Stop TurkStream
After the parliamentary meeting with Dmitry Medvedev, Ataka's leader and deputy chairman of the Friendship Group with Russia, Volen Siderov, commented that Bulgaria should not allow "any foreign finger to intervene again to stop" TurkStream. " According to his words, the Prime Minister realizes and works for the realization of "Turkish Stream" and Belene NPP.
Volen Siderov, Chairman of Attack: Belene NPP is Russian high technology, it is being built in Hungary, a member of NATO and the EU, so there is nothing terrible. Let's start acting wisely and develop normal economic relations. We can only take benefits from this.
- » Distribution of Over BGN 620 Thousand Worth of Pensions in Bulgaria is Temporarily Suspended
- » Warning of Dangerous Undercurrents Along the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast
- » Traffic on Struma Motorway Expected to be Allowed Partially from Friday
- » Bulgarian PM: Government is Implementing Consistent Policy to Build and Renovate Sports Facilities Across the Country
- » Bulgarian Mountain Rescuers: Injured Tourist near Malyovitsa Peak is Safe
- » Restoration of the Viaduct of Struma Motorway Will Cost BGN 1.86 million