Leader of ATAKA: Bulgaria Should Not Allow External Intervention to Stop TurkStream
After the parliamentary meeting with Dmitry Medvedev, Ataka's leader and deputy chairman of the Friendship Group with Russia, Volen Siderov, commented that Bulgaria should not allow "any foreign finger to intervene again to stop" TurkStream. " According to his words, the Prime Minister realizes and works for the realization of "Turkish Stream" and Belene NPP.
Volen Siderov, Chairman of Attack: Belene NPP is Russian high technology, it is being built in Hungary, a member of NATO and the EU, so there is nothing terrible. Let's start acting wisely and develop normal economic relations. We can only take benefits from this.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Low Danube LevelHinders Navigation at Bulgarian Section of River
- » Bulgarian Police Intercept Illegal Gold Sluicing along the Struma River
- » Prosecutor's Office Headed by Ivan Geshev Blocks Trials against Former Government, Borissov
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for First Frosts in Many Regions
- » Vaccination Certificate May Soon Become a Pass for Restaurant in Bulgaria
- » Border Police Search Team Looking for Man Missing at Sea