Leader of ATAKA: Bulgaria Should Not Allow External Intervention to Stop TurkStream
After the parliamentary meeting with Dmitry Medvedev, Ataka's leader and deputy chairman of the Friendship Group with Russia, Volen Siderov, commented that Bulgaria should not allow "any foreign finger to intervene again to stop" TurkStream. " According to his words, the Prime Minister realizes and works for the realization of "Turkish Stream" and Belene NPP.
Volen Siderov, Chairman of Attack: Belene NPP is Russian high technology, it is being built in Hungary, a member of NATO and the EU, so there is nothing terrible. Let's start acting wisely and develop normal economic relations. We can only take benefits from this.
- » Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far
- » Border Police Warns of Increased Traffic on the Border with Greece
- » Sofia Municipality Puts Sensors Against Theft and Fire in Clothing Containers
- » The Parties Will Return the Overpaid Subsidies
- » Rumen Radev: I Hope the Political Parties Will Find a Balance For the Subsidies
- » Sofia Will Host The World Congress of Information Agencies