Dmitry Medvedev Met with Speker of Bulgarian Parliament Tsveta Karaiancheva
Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev talked with National Assembly President Tsveta Karayancheva, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The meeting was also attended by MPs from the Friendship Group between Bulgaria and Russia.
The Russian prime minister examined the plenary hall and hit the parliamentary bell.
The development of parliamentary ties between Bulgaria and Russia is important for our two countries. That was the general opinion we expressed at our meeting today with Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, wrote Tsveta Karaiancheva on her Facebook page.
After the meeting Dmitry Medvedev and Tsveta Karayancheva presented flowers to the Monument to the Tsar Liberator .
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva is Paying Visit to Hungary
- » Тwo Bulgarian Diplomats in Moscow Declared Persona Non Grata
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction