Dmitry Medvedev Met with Speker of Bulgarian Parliament Tsveta Karaiancheva
Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev talked with National Assembly President Tsveta Karayancheva, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The meeting was also attended by MPs from the Friendship Group between Bulgaria and Russia.
The Russian prime minister examined the plenary hall and hit the parliamentary bell.
The development of parliamentary ties between Bulgaria and Russia is important for our two countries. That was the general opinion we expressed at our meeting today with Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, wrote Tsveta Karaiancheva on her Facebook page.
After the meeting Dmitry Medvedev and Tsveta Karayancheva presented flowers to the Monument to the Tsar Liberator .
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria has Consistently Supported NATO European and Euro-Atlantic Prospects
- » President Radev Discussed Bulgaria's Bid to Join the Euro Area with BNB Governor
- » MEPs Approve the Free Trade Deal between EU and Vietnam
- » PM Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria and US are Allies and Strategic Partners
- » A Senior US Politician Arrived in Bulgaria to Meet with the Government
- » The President: The Cooperation between Bulgaria and Japan Should Focus on Science, Innovations and the Potential of Young People