Dmitry Medvedev Met with Speker of Bulgarian Parliament Tsveta Karaiancheva
Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev talked with National Assembly President Tsveta Karayancheva, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The meeting was also attended by MPs from the Friendship Group between Bulgaria and Russia.
The Russian prime minister examined the plenary hall and hit the parliamentary bell.
The development of parliamentary ties between Bulgaria and Russia is important for our two countries. That was the general opinion we expressed at our meeting today with Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, wrote Tsveta Karaiancheva on her Facebook page.
After the meeting Dmitry Medvedev and Tsveta Karayancheva presented flowers to the Monument to the Tsar Liberator .
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia
- » Turkey Appoints New Ambassador to Sofia
- » An Informal Meeting of EU Finance Ministers Begins in Helsinki
- » Prime Minister Borissov Met with the Prime Minister of the Province of Lower Austria
- » PM Borissov Met with Greece's Foreign Minister
- » Greece Supports Bulgaria For Schengen