Dmitry Medvedev Met with Speker of Bulgarian Parliament Tsveta Karaiancheva
Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev talked with National Assembly President Tsveta Karayancheva, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
The meeting was also attended by MPs from the Friendship Group between Bulgaria and Russia.
The Russian prime minister examined the plenary hall and hit the parliamentary bell.
The development of parliamentary ties between Bulgaria and Russia is important for our two countries. That was the general opinion we expressed at our meeting today with Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, wrote Tsveta Karaiancheva on her Facebook page.
After the meeting Dmitry Medvedev and Tsveta Karayancheva presented flowers to the Monument to the Tsar Liberator .
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ambassador of India Presented Credentials to President of Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister on Vatican Visit
- » EU Foreign Ministers Meet in Luxemburg Monday to Slap Tougher Sanction on Lukashenko
- » Bulgaria: Zoran Zaev’s Visit to Sofia Paves Way to Compromise
- » Putin and Biden Begin Talks in Expanded Format
- » Sofia and Skopje Hope for More Active Dialogue on Bilateral Issues