First Cases of Measles in Plovdiv and Burgas
The Ministry of Health has reported 66 cases of measles. Of these, 41 are laboratory-confirmed, the Bulgarian National Television writes.
Territoryally, 5 districts in the country were affected: Blagoevgrad - 48 patients, Sofia-city - 8 patients, Sofia-district - 8 patients, Burgas - 1 ill and Plovdiv - 1 ill.
The distribution by age group is as follows:
In the age group under 1 year - 14 cases;
In the age group 1-4 years - 29 cases;
In the age group 5-9 years - 9 cases;
In the age group 10-14 years - 2 cases;
In the age group 15-19 - 4 cases;
In the 20-24 age group - 1 case;
In the age group 25-29 years - 3 cases;
In the age group 35-39 years - 3 cases;
In the age group over 40 years - 1 case.
- » Bulgaria Will Finance Lung Transplants in Non-EU Countries
- » New York Banned Flavoured E-Cigarettes
- » The Air in the Classrooms in Bulgaria - Dangerous for the Children’s Health
- » Bulgarian Women Had over 5,300 Abortions in just Three Months
- » The Early Start of School Classes Affects the Psyche of Children
- » Pizza for Breakfast - Better than Cereal?