First Cases of Measles in Plovdiv and Burgas
The Ministry of Health has reported 66 cases of measles. Of these, 41 are laboratory-confirmed, the Bulgarian National Television writes.
Territoryally, 5 districts in the country were affected: Blagoevgrad - 48 patients, Sofia-city - 8 patients, Sofia-district - 8 patients, Burgas - 1 ill and Plovdiv - 1 ill.
The distribution by age group is as follows:
In the age group under 1 year - 14 cases;
In the age group 1-4 years - 29 cases;
In the age group 5-9 years - 9 cases;
In the age group 10-14 years - 2 cases;
In the age group 15-19 - 4 cases;
In the 20-24 age group - 1 case;
In the age group 25-29 years - 3 cases;
In the age group 35-39 years - 3 cases;
In the age group over 40 years - 1 case.
- » 5 Best CBD Gummies to Purchase This Year
- » US Health Authorities Have Identified the Ingredient in the Electronic Cigarettes that Causes Lung Illnesses
- » Annually more than 4,000 People Develop Lung Cancer in Bulgaria - over 3,000 of them Are Men
- » There Are 442 Thousand People with Diabetes in Bulgaria
- » November - Lung Cancer Awareness Month
- » 3/4 of Bulgarians Would Seek a Donor, but only 1/3 Would Consent to a Donation