First Cases of Measles in Plovdiv and Burgas
The Ministry of Health has reported 66 cases of measles. Of these, 41 are laboratory-confirmed, the Bulgarian National Television writes.
Territoryally, 5 districts in the country were affected: Blagoevgrad - 48 patients, Sofia-city - 8 patients, Sofia-district - 8 patients, Burgas - 1 ill and Plovdiv - 1 ill.
The distribution by age group is as follows:
In the age group under 1 year - 14 cases;
In the age group 1-4 years - 29 cases;
In the age group 5-9 years - 9 cases;
In the age group 10-14 years - 2 cases;
In the age group 15-19 - 4 cases;
In the 20-24 age group - 1 case;
In the age group 25-29 years - 3 cases;
In the age group 35-39 years - 3 cases;
In the age group over 40 years - 1 case.
- » First Industrial Farm Hit by African Swine Fever in Bulgaria
- » Vaccine For HIV Will be Tested on Humans
- » Hepatitis A Boom near Burgas
- » A Free Hepatitis C Research Campaign Starts Tomorrow
- » EU Agriculture Ministers Discussed the Situation with African Swine Fever
- » About 1.7 million People Have Been Infected with the HIV Virus in 2018