Alexey Miller: Gazprom Will Not Participate in the Gas Hub "Balkan"
This was stated by the president of the gas holding Alexey Miller.
Gazprom does not plan to participate in the Balkan gas hub in Bulgaria. This was stated by the chairman of the gas holding Alexei Miller, quoted by TASS and BGNES. Gazprom is not involved in this project. All of our gas resources in this region are contracted on a long-term basis, "he said.
Bulgaria wants to build a Balkan gas distribution center on its territory. In November 2015, he was included in the list of projects of "common interest" of the EU. It is envisaged in the Bulgarian territory to collect and redistribute the gas streams through the interconnectors with the neighboring countries. In mid-February 2017, the Commission awarded Bulgaria about EUR 1 million to develop the technical and economic analysis of the project.
- » CEZ in Bulgaria Gets Permit for EUR 1.5 Million for Transmission Line Project
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Reconnects Nuclear Reactor after Capacity Tests
- » The Readiness of the Kozloduy NPP Unit V for Increased Power Output Will Be Tested
- » Submarine Power Cable Promotes Montenegro as Energy Hub for Balkans
- » The Electricity Price for Business Increased with 203%
- » KEVR Approved Electricity Prices for Customers of EVN Bulgaria from 1 July 2019