Alexey Miller: Gazprom Will Not Participate in the Gas Hub "Balkan"
This was stated by the president of the gas holding Alexey Miller.
Gazprom does not plan to participate in the Balkan gas hub in Bulgaria. This was stated by the chairman of the gas holding Alexei Miller, quoted by TASS and BGNES. Gazprom is not involved in this project. All of our gas resources in this region are contracted on a long-term basis, "he said.
Bulgaria wants to build a Balkan gas distribution center on its territory. In November 2015, he was included in the list of projects of "common interest" of the EU. It is envisaged in the Bulgarian territory to collect and redistribute the gas streams through the interconnectors with the neighboring countries. In mid-February 2017, the Commission awarded Bulgaria about EUR 1 million to develop the technical and economic analysis of the project.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Gas Supplies to Bulgaria From Turkey Will Be Suspended Until The End Of The Week
- » Power Engineers: The People On The Other Side Of The Light
- » Udeclared Fuel Cost a Quarter of a Billion Euros to the Bulgarian Budget
- » Rosatom, Framatome and GE Steam Power Unite for Belene NPP Project
- » Bulgarian Energy and Water Regulatory Commision Creates Comparing Offers Platform for Electricity Supply
- » Bulgargaz will Reimburse Customers due to Cheaper Gas