Alexey Miller: Gazprom Will Not Participate in the Gas Hub "Balkan"
This was stated by the president of the gas holding Alexey Miller.
Gazprom does not plan to participate in the Balkan gas hub in Bulgaria. This was stated by the chairman of the gas holding Alexei Miller, quoted by TASS and BGNES. Gazprom is not involved in this project. All of our gas resources in this region are contracted on a long-term basis, "he said.
Bulgaria wants to build a Balkan gas distribution center on its territory. In November 2015, he was included in the list of projects of "common interest" of the EU. It is envisaged in the Bulgarian territory to collect and redistribute the gas streams through the interconnectors with the neighboring countries. In mid-February 2017, the Commission awarded Bulgaria about EUR 1 million to develop the technical and economic analysis of the project.
- » J&P AVAX Files Lowest Bid to Build Bulgaria-Greece Gas Link
- » Bulgarian Energy Minister: The Government Has an Excellent dialogue with Business and Trade Unions, in the Field of Energy'
- » Extraordinary Meeting of the Bulgarian Council of Ministers on Electricity Prices
- » Gasoline Price Again Rises Sharply in Bulgaria
- » Expert: Electricity Prices will Increase by 15% if KEVR Approves CEZ Proposal
- » Projects of over 4,600 Bulgarian Households under the Gasification Program have been Implemented