Russia's Prime Minister Medvedev's Visit to Bulgaria Continues
The visit of the Prime Minister of the Russian Federation, Dmitry Medvedev, continues. Today he will meet with National Assembly President Tsveta Karaiancheva, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Later, Dmitry Medvedev and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will open a Bulgarian-Russian business forum in the field of tourism. The main focus in yesterday's talks was energy.
Boyko Borisov stressed that our country has clearly stated that he wants to be part of the gas transmission network. In turn, Dmitry Medvedev explained that further steps in respect of "Turkish Stream" would be followed by a guarantee from the EC that there would be no barriers to the project.
And today, it is expected increased security measures. Step-by-step streets and boulevards in Sofia will be closed for the Russian delegation.
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Russian President Vladimir Putin Will Visit Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia