Russia's Prime Minister Medvedev's Visit to Bulgaria Continues
The visit of the Prime Minister of the Russian Federation, Dmitry Medvedev, continues. Today he will meet with National Assembly President Tsveta Karaiancheva, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Later, Dmitry Medvedev and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will open a Bulgarian-Russian business forum in the field of tourism. The main focus in yesterday's talks was energy.
Boyko Borisov stressed that our country has clearly stated that he wants to be part of the gas transmission network. In turn, Dmitry Medvedev explained that further steps in respect of "Turkish Stream" would be followed by a guarantee from the EC that there would be no barriers to the project.
And today, it is expected increased security measures. Step-by-step streets and boulevards in Sofia will be closed for the Russian delegation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad
- » Stoltenberg: Bulgaria has Received NATO support in the Fight against COVID-19