Russia's Prime Minister Medvedev's Visit to Bulgaria Continues
The visit of the Prime Minister of the Russian Federation, Dmitry Medvedev, continues. Today he will meet with National Assembly President Tsveta Karaiancheva, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Later, Dmitry Medvedev and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will open a Bulgarian-Russian business forum in the field of tourism. The main focus in yesterday's talks was energy.
Boyko Borisov stressed that our country has clearly stated that he wants to be part of the gas transmission network. In turn, Dmitry Medvedev explained that further steps in respect of "Turkish Stream" would be followed by a guarantee from the EC that there would be no barriers to the project.
And today, it is expected increased security measures. Step-by-step streets and boulevards in Sofia will be closed for the Russian delegation.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus