Russia's Prime Minister Medvedev's Visit to Bulgaria Continues
The visit of the Prime Minister of the Russian Federation, Dmitry Medvedev, continues. Today he will meet with National Assembly President Tsveta Karaiancheva, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Later, Dmitry Medvedev and Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will open a Bulgarian-Russian business forum in the field of tourism. The main focus in yesterday's talks was energy.
Boyko Borisov stressed that our country has clearly stated that he wants to be part of the gas transmission network. In turn, Dmitry Medvedev explained that further steps in respect of "Turkish Stream" would be followed by a guarantee from the EC that there would be no barriers to the project.
And today, it is expected increased security measures. Step-by-step streets and boulevards in Sofia will be closed for the Russian delegation.
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Our Support for Serbia's European Path Will Continue
- » Bulgarian Exports to Vietnam in 2018 Amounted to $ 33.0 million in 2018
- » Deputy Prime Minister Nikolova: There is Potential For Investment Cooperation Between Bulgaria and Kuwait
- » 6 Iran-Bulgaria Cooperation Deals Signed
- » The Speaker of the Bulgarian National Assembly Spoke with the Iranian Minister of Road and Urban Development
- » Iran and Bulgaria are Negotiating for Direct Flights Sofia - Tehran