Sunny Weather Today, Light Rain is Expected In the Evening, Maximum Temperatures Between 15°C and 20°C.
Today starts with mostly sunshine, but cloud will increase from west through the day. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency.
Light rain is expected in the evening in the country’s remote northwest, with rainy spells shifting eastwards to many places across the country through the night.
The wind will turn from west-northwest – moderate, sometimes strong at the Danube. Maximum temperatures between 15°C and 20°C.
- » Extreme Fire Danger in Three Municipalities in Bulgaria
- » NIMH: Variable Cloudiness with Occasional Showers Today
- » Bulgaria Ranks 9th in the EU in Forest Areas
- » Berlin Imposes Partial Ban on Diesel Cars from October
- » The Fire near Haskovo Is Finally Extinguished
- » NIMH: Mostly Cloudy with Brief Showers in some Places