Sunny Weather Today, Light Rain is Expected In the Evening, Maximum Temperatures Between 15°C and 20°C.
Today starts with mostly sunshine, but cloud will increase from west through the day. This is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency.
Light rain is expected in the evening in the country’s remote northwest, with rainy spells shifting eastwards to many places across the country through the night.
The wind will turn from west-northwest – moderate, sometimes strong at the Danube. Maximum temperatures between 15°C and 20°C.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1