The Prodigy Vocalist Keith Flint Died
British vocalist of The Prodigy Keith Flint died at the age of 49, the Sun newspaper reported.
The publication refers to police sources and emergency aid. The musician has passed away to his home in Essex county in the southeastern part of England. The reason for Flint's death is not reported.
During their nearly 25-year history, Prodigy sells more than 25 million records worldwide and has won many awards, including two Brit Awards and five MTV Awards.
They are also nominated for two Grammy Awards.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » In Memoriam: Former US Ambassador to Bulgaria James Pardew Died Aged 77
- » In Memoriam: Vanya Kostova, Favorite Singer of Many Bulgarians, Died Aged 64
- » In Memoriam: Renowned Journalist Georgi Koritarov Died Aged 61
- » In Memoriam: We Have Lost Tatyana the Great, Remarkable Actress Died Aged 87
- » In Memoriam: Bulgaria’s Ex-Minister of Defense Georgi Ananiev Died of Coronavirus
- » Third Zimbabwean Minister Dies of COVID-19 within a Week