The Prodigy Vocalist Keith Flint Died
British vocalist of The Prodigy Keith Flint died at the age of 49, the Sun newspaper reported.
The publication refers to police sources and emergency aid. The musician has passed away to his home in Essex county in the southeastern part of England. The reason for Flint's death is not reported.
During their nearly 25-year history, Prodigy sells more than 25 million records worldwide and has won many awards, including two Brit Awards and five MTV Awards.
They are also nominated for two Grammy Awards.
- » Max Wright, Who Played the Father in the 80s Cult Sitcom Alf, Dies
- » Bulgarian Football Legend Dies Aged 77
- » The Vocalist of Gravity Co, Yavor Zahariev Passed Away
- » The Legendary French Film Director Agnes Varda has Passed Away
- » Karl Lagerfeld Has Died at Age 85
- » Actor Bruno Ganz Died at the Age of 77