Bulgarian PM and Dmitry Medvedev: Bulgaria and Russia will Cooperate in a Number of Areas
Bulgaria and Russia will cooperate in a number of areas, including energy, and this does not call into question our country's membership of the EU and NATO, but there are still many aspects of bilateral relations that need to be significantly improved.
This was made clear by the statements of the prime ministers Boyko Borisov and Dmitry Medvedev today, during their meeting at the Council of Ministers.
Both prime ministers were clear that the Belene project have a future and could be implemented with Russian aid.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Joe Biden Had Phone Talk with Vladimir Putin, Raised Some Sore Issues
- » Josep Borrell: European Perspective of North Macedonia Has No Alternative
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister to Take Part in EU Foreign Affairs Council in Brussels
- » German Ambassador to Skopje Takes Stand on Bulgaria and North Macedonia Dispute
- » Russian Diplomat Expelled from Albania for Breach of Anti-Epidemic Measures
- » New US President Will Take Tough Stand on Russia