Bulgarian PM and Dmitry Medvedev: Bulgaria and Russia will Cooperate in a Number of Areas
Bulgaria and Russia will cooperate in a number of areas, including energy, and this does not call into question our country's membership of the EU and NATO, but there are still many aspects of bilateral relations that need to be significantly improved.
This was made clear by the statements of the prime ministers Boyko Borisov and Dmitry Medvedev today, during their meeting at the Council of Ministers.
Both prime ministers were clear that the Belene project have a future and could be implemented with Russian aid.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus