Bulgarian PM and Dmitry Medvedev: Bulgaria and Russia will Cooperate in a Number of Areas
Bulgaria and Russia will cooperate in a number of areas, including energy, and this does not call into question our country's membership of the EU and NATO, but there are still many aspects of bilateral relations that need to be significantly improved.
This was made clear by the statements of the prime ministers Boyko Borisov and Dmitry Medvedev today, during their meeting at the Council of Ministers.
Both prime ministers were clear that the Belene project have a future and could be implemented with Russian aid.
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia
- » Turkey Appoints New Ambassador to Sofia
- » An Informal Meeting of EU Finance Ministers Begins in Helsinki