Bulgarian PM and Dmitry Medvedev: Bulgaria and Russia will Cooperate in a Number of Areas
Bulgaria and Russia will cooperate in a number of areas, including energy, and this does not call into question our country's membership of the EU and NATO, but there are still many aspects of bilateral relations that need to be significantly improved.
This was made clear by the statements of the prime ministers Boyko Borisov and Dmitry Medvedev today, during their meeting at the Council of Ministers.
Both prime ministers were clear that the Belene project have a future and could be implemented with Russian aid.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament: North Macedonia should Not Waste Time but should fulfill the Criteria for EU Membership
- » Bulgaria’s MFA on Kovachevski's words: Any Analogy with the Suffering of the Ukrainian people is Cynical and Inadmissible
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister urged India to influence Russia to End the War against Ukraine
- » North Macedonia explained why a Bulgarian MEP was not allowed to enter the country
- » The Macedonian MFA: Bulgarian MEP Kovachev does not meet the Conditions for Entry into the Country
- » North Macedonia did not allow a Bulgarian MEP to enter the country