Bulgarian Ciziten is Arrested in Greece For Trafficking of Babies
The Bulgarian was wanted by the public prosecutor's office in Katerini for participating in a criminal group for the trafficking of babies.
According to the investigation, he found mothers in Bulgaria and offered them between 6,000 and 8,000 euros per child. He was the leader of a crime group for child adoption in the Katerini area. 13 cases have been proven, BNR reported.
The Bulgarian has been hiding for three years.
He was taken to custody in the city of Serres and will be handed over to the authorities
- » 30 Years in Prison for the Murderer of Bulgarian Journalist Victoria Marinova
- » Police Operation Against Drug Dealers in the Sofia District of Strelbishte
- » Theft of Electricity in a Luxury Building in Sofia Detected by CEZ
- » Bulgarian Citizen Committed a Double Murder in Turkey and Committed Suicide
- » Greek Police Detained a Bulgarian Truck Full of illegal Immigrants
- » Special Operation in Vidin Against a Group for Human Trafficking and Money Laundering