Bulgarian Ciziten is Arrested in Greece For Trafficking of Babies
The Bulgarian was wanted by the public prosecutor's office in Katerini for participating in a criminal group for the trafficking of babies.
According to the investigation, he found mothers in Bulgaria and offered them between 6,000 and 8,000 euros per child. He was the leader of a crime group for child adoption in the Katerini area. 13 cases have been proven, BNR reported.
The Bulgarian has been hiding for three years.
He was taken to custody in the city of Serres and will be handed over to the authorities
- » The Alleged Hacker Behind the Bulgarian NRA Attack Spoke
- » SUMMARY: Hackers have Penetrated the Bulgarian National Revenue Agency through the Tax Refund System
- » The Personal Data of Millions of Bulgarian Citizens and Companies Have Leaked from the National Revenue Agency
- » The Police Discovered more than 3,500 Counterfeit Items in Haskovo
- » Owners of EU-funded Guest Houses in Bulgaria to Return BGN 4.5 Million
- » The Mass Football Fans Fight in Bratislava (VIDEO)