Heavy Traffic is Expected on the Last Day Off
During the last weekend, the Road Infrastructure Agency announced that they are expecting heavy traffic on the motorways and main roads of the country, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
There is heavy traffic of trucks exiting Bulgaria at the Danube Bridge-Vidin border checkpoint, said the Border Police General Directorate. On the borders with Serbia, Macedonia, Greece and Turkey traffic is normal.
- » Is Bulgaria Ready For the Challenges of the Present and the Future?
- » Over 2 million Sales of Electronic Vignettes in Bulgaria Have Been Realized
- » The Cabinet Approves BGN 20.7 million Subsidy For Religions for 2019
- » Bulgaria's Financial Regulator to Check Eurohold Over CEZ Deal
- » More than 280,000 Bulgarians Will Travel During the Easter Holiday
- » Up to 10 Years There Will Be a New Terminal and a Runway at Sofia Airport