Heavy Traffic is Expected on the Last Day Off
During the last weekend, the Road Infrastructure Agency announced that they are expecting heavy traffic on the motorways and main roads of the country, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
There is heavy traffic of trucks exiting Bulgaria at the Danube Bridge-Vidin border checkpoint, said the Border Police General Directorate. On the borders with Serbia, Macedonia, Greece and Turkey traffic is normal.
- » Bulgarian Parliament Adopted Changes to the Black Sea Coast Planning Act
- » Over 184,000 E-vignettes Have Been Sold to Romanian Cars so Far
- » Border Police Warns of Increased Traffic on the Border with Greece
- » Sofia Municipality Puts Sensors Against Theft and Fire in Clothing Containers
- » The Parties Will Return the Overpaid Subsidies
- » Rumen Radev: I Hope the Political Parties Will Find a Balance For the Subsidies