Turkish President Erdogan Sent a Greeting Card to Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov on the Occasion of March 3
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan sent a congratulatory letter to Prime Minister Boyko Borisov on Bulgaria's national holiday, the government's press service announced.
In the letter, the Turkish president is confident that the acquis and cooperation in each area between Bulgaria and Turkey, achieved during the current government of Prime Minister Borissov, will continue to develop on the basis of mutual interest.
"To achieve this goal, I wish to continue our joint work", the Turkish President's letter said.
In the greeting letter, Recep Tayyip Erdogan wishes welfare and prosperity to the "friendly Bulgarian people".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad