Turkish President Erdogan Sent a Greeting Card to Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov on the Occasion of March 3
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan sent a congratulatory letter to Prime Minister Boyko Borisov on Bulgaria's national holiday, the government's press service announced.
In the letter, the Turkish president is confident that the acquis and cooperation in each area between Bulgaria and Turkey, achieved during the current government of Prime Minister Borissov, will continue to develop on the basis of mutual interest.
"To achieve this goal, I wish to continue our joint work", the Turkish President's letter said.
In the greeting letter, Recep Tayyip Erdogan wishes welfare and prosperity to the "friendly Bulgarian people".
- » Prime Minister Borisov Met with the Greek Minister For Migration Policy
- » Russian President Vladimir Putin Will Visit Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and Norway Will Work on Joint Projects in the Western Balkans
- » Boris Johnson Will Meet Jean-Claude Juncker Today
- » Presidents of Turkey, Russia and Iran Meet in Ankara
- » Bulgaria Charges NGO Official With Spying For Russia