Turkish President Erdogan Sent a Greeting Card to Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov on the Occasion of March 3
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan sent a congratulatory letter to Prime Minister Boyko Borisov on Bulgaria's national holiday, the government's press service announced.
In the letter, the Turkish president is confident that the acquis and cooperation in each area between Bulgaria and Turkey, achieved during the current government of Prime Minister Borissov, will continue to develop on the basis of mutual interest.
"To achieve this goal, I wish to continue our joint work", the Turkish President's letter said.
In the greeting letter, Recep Tayyip Erdogan wishes welfare and prosperity to the "friendly Bulgarian people".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Biden Hopes to Meet Putin during His European Tour in June
- » Bulgaria Added to Russia’s List of “Unfriendly States”
- » US Supports Bulgaria
- » Russian Embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Washington Blames Us for Everything
- » US – Russia Tug of War: American Embassy in Moscow Reduces Consular Services
- » Russian Diplomat Declared Persona Non Grata Will Leave Bulgaria by May 5