Enhanced Security Measures and Limited Traffic in Downtown Sofia on March 3
Enhanced security measures on the eve of the National Day March 3. Heavy traffic is expected in downtown Sofia due to restrictions.
The ceremony for raising the national flag tomorrow will begin at 11 am in front of the Unknown Soldier's Monument and the Bulgarian National Television will broadcast it directly.
Six crossing points will be built. From 8 am to 12:30 pm, parts of the streets ''Oborishte'', ''Moskovska'', ''August 11'' and ''November 15'' will be closed for traffic. From 14:00 to 20:00 there will be parts of the streets around the National Assembly which will be closed.
The squares "National Assembly" and "St. Alexander Nevski" will be closed from 7 am to 9 pm, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » PM Borissov LIVE: Compromise Will Be Made Only to Education
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Warm and Quiet
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun Breaks Through Clouds, Gets Warmer
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow Warning for Freezing Cold
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Responds to President’s Criticism: Let Him Tell Me What Money to Stop Spending
- » Sofia Crisis Center Gives Shelter to Homeless in Freezing Cold Weather