Enhanced Security Measures and Limited Traffic in Downtown Sofia on March 3
Enhanced security measures on the eve of the National Day March 3. Heavy traffic is expected in downtown Sofia due to restrictions.
The ceremony for raising the national flag tomorrow will begin at 11 am in front of the Unknown Soldier's Monument and the Bulgarian National Television will broadcast it directly.
Six crossing points will be built. From 8 am to 12:30 pm, parts of the streets ''Oborishte'', ''Moskovska'', ''August 11'' and ''November 15'' will be closed for traffic. From 14:00 to 20:00 there will be parts of the streets around the National Assembly which will be closed.
The squares "National Assembly" and "St. Alexander Nevski" will be closed from 7 am to 9 pm, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The National Assembly Approves the Report of Prosecutor General Geshev
- » Prosecutor General Geshev: Prosecutor’s Office is Not to Blame for All Problems in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's National Assembly Debating the Request for Resignation of Tsveta Karayancheva
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Health Minister Angelov - Do Not Travel to Blagoevgrad and Targovishte
- » Last Minute: Bulgaria's Leading Party GERB Changed the State of Emergency Measures Act
- » Council of Ministers: Bulgarians Must Observe the Measures, No Checkpoints Between the Cities