Bulgaria - Among the Best Performing Countries in the World Bank's Women, Business and Legislation Index
Bulgaria is one of the countries with the best results in the World Bank's Women, Business and Legislation Index, said Bank President Kristalina Georgieva, quoted by Econ.bg
Only six countries have one hundred points, while Bulgaria, Hungary, Lithuania and Poland have 93.75.
What worries our result is the retirement age, Georgieva explained. In her words, it is too late to equalize the retirement age for men and women in 2037.
- » Bulgarian and Romanian Medics Left for Austria to Help with the COVID-19 Pandemic
- » 399 COVID-19 Cases in Bulgaria
- » PM Borissov: Bulgaria is Interested in Buying 30,000 PCR Tests from South Korea
- » Minister Marinov: The Order that Requires all People to Wear Masks in Public Places has been Canceled
- » Another 25 COVID-19 Infected in Bulgaria
- » Weather Foreast: Mostly Cloudy with Rain