Bulgaria - Among the Best Performing Countries in the World Bank's Women, Business and Legislation Index
Bulgaria is one of the countries with the best results in the World Bank's Women, Business and Legislation Index, said Bank President Kristalina Georgieva, quoted by Econ.bg
Only six countries have one hundred points, while Bulgaria, Hungary, Lithuania and Poland have 93.75.
What worries our result is the retirement age, Georgieva explained. In her words, it is too late to equalize the retirement age for men and women in 2037.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Amid Protests Supreme Judicial Council Elected Only Candidate for Head of Specialized Prosecution
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators Protest against Changed Rules in COVID-19 Funds
- » Russia amid Third Wave Reports over 17,500 Daily COVID-19 Cases
- » Nearly 1 Million People without an Increase in Pensions in Bulgaria
- » Yellow Code for High Temperatures in Some Regions of Bulgaria
- » Seven New Areas without Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria