Bulgaria - Among the Best Performing Countries in the World Bank's Women, Business and Legislation Index
Bulgaria is one of the countries with the best results in the World Bank's Women, Business and Legislation Index, said Bank President Kristalina Georgieva, quoted by Econ.bg
Only six countries have one hundred points, while Bulgaria, Hungary, Lithuania and Poland have 93.75.
What worries our result is the retirement age, Georgieva explained. In her words, it is too late to equalize the retirement age for men and women in 2037.
- » The Great Bulgarian Actress Stoyanka Mutafova Is in Bad Health Condition
- » For the First Time: Sofia Will Host a World Meeting of Child Cardiologists and Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- » Four People Died in Traffic Collisions for the Past Twenty-Four Hours
- » 76% of Mobile Applications Are Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks
- » Snake Bites Boom in the Beginning of the Summer
- » It Will be Mostly Sunny Today, With Temperatures Close to the Average For June