Bulgaria - Among the Best Performing Countries in the World Bank's Women, Business and Legislation Index
Bulgaria is one of the countries with the best results in the World Bank's Women, Business and Legislation Index, said Bank President Kristalina Georgieva, quoted by Econ.bg
Only six countries have one hundred points, while Bulgaria, Hungary, Lithuania and Poland have 93.75.
What worries our result is the retirement age, Georgieva explained. In her words, it is too late to equalize the retirement age for men and women in 2037.
- » Facebook Has Stored Contacts to 1.5 Million People Without Asking Them
- » Variable Clouds to Sunny Spells over most of Bulgaria this Morning
- » More than 30,000 Antique Objects to Return to Bulgaria after Special Operation by Bulgarian and Spanish Authorities (Video)
- » Passenger in Critical Condition after Abrupt Stop by a Public Transport Bus in Varna
- » Medics from the only Paediatric Hospital in Bulgaria Demand Higher Pay and more Staff
- » Person Hit by Train near Lakatnik Station