Bulgaria - Among the Best Performing Countries in the World Bank's Women, Business and Legislation Index
Society | March 1, 2019, Friday // 14:39
Bulgaria is one of the countries with the best results in the World Bank's Women, Business and Legislation Index, said Bank President Kristalina Georgieva, quoted by Econ.bg
Only six countries have one hundred points, while Bulgaria, Hungary, Lithuania and Poland have 93.75.
What worries our result is the retirement age, Georgieva explained. In her words, it is too late to equalize the retirement age for men and women in 2037.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Survey: More Bulgarians are Satisfied with their Standard of Living Now compared to 2018
- » Bulgaria: New Series of Bomb Threats in dozens of Schools in Sofia, Varna and Burgas
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 145 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Strong Winds in 9 Regions, the Weather remains Cold
- » Why Elon Musk and Elden Ring Could Boost Tourism in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Hurricane Wind Damaged a Commercial Establishment and Cars in Pazardzhik