Bulgarian Vice President Met with Bulgarians Working at Microsoft
About 100 Bulgarians work for the technology giant Microsoft at the headquarters of the company in the US.
Vice President Iliana Yotova is on a working visit to Seattle, where she met with representatives of the company's leadership and saw how glasses for virtual reality are working.
Technologies and secrets for billions of dollars. Seattle, the largest city in Washington, is preferred by the headquarters of huge companies. And 50,000 IT experts from around the world are working for Microsoft in Redmond.
The company specially appreciates Bulgarian specialists. Ivan Tashev started working here after a competition in 1997. He is now a partner and director of the Research and Development Center.
At a meeting with the vice president, Bulgarians working for the technology giant were interested in how our country would return the highly qualified staff.
The company introduced new technologies, including glasses for virtual reality.
Bill Gates and his friend Paul Allen set up the company in 1975. Then Bill Gates was only 19 years old. The plant moved to Redmond, not far from Seattle in 1986.
Now the value of the technology giant is estimated at 839 billion dollars. This is the most expensive information technology company in the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia’s New Ambassador Assumes High Office in Sofia in February
- » Bulgarian Government Allots EUR 100,000 for Quake-Stricken Croatia
- » Moscow Strikes Back: Bulgarian Top Diplomat Expelled from Russia
- » Bulgaria Ready to Help North Macedonia with Vaccines
- » Russian Military Attaché Accused of Spying Left Bulgaria
- » India, UK Hold Bilateral Discussions on UNSC Agenda