JYSK Opens 300 New Jobs and at Least 3 Stores in Bulgaria
Danish furniture chain JYSK achieved 68.6% growth in Bulgaria's turnover for the financial year 2017/2018, reaching sales of BGN 43.3 million, reported moneybg.
Profit before tax for the 12 months to end of September increases by impressive 354% to 1.27 million. Globally, the turnover reached € 3.58 billion and the pre-tax profit was € 474 million.
The Scandinavian group has over 2,700 sites in 51 countries. The number of JYSK Bulgaria stores at the end of 2018 was 25, the number of employees - more than 300. Today the company opened another site in Dimitrovgrad. And the company plans to increase their number by at least three this year. The finalization of the distribution center in Bozhurishte - a hub for a total of more than 200 stores from 7 countries in Southeast Europe - is to be finalized.
The investment up to now is over € 105 million. By the end of the year it is expected that up to 300 new jobs will be opened for employees in the administration and warehouse. This is the fourth for JYSK such a base in the world that will serve Bulgaria and the countries in the region: Greece, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Outgoing Government Allocates Another BGN 237 Million for Payroll Support Schemes
- » Today is Last Day for Filing Personal Tax Returns
- » Bulgarians’ Favorite Summer Destinations Opening for Tourists Soon
- » Russia Suspends Flights to Bulgaria, Summer Tourist Season at Risk
- » Bulgaria Opened New Summer Season, What to Expect?
- » Bulgarians Buy out Russian’s Real Property on Black Sea Coast