Producer Price Index in Bulgaria in January 2019 Decreased by 0.4%
The total producer price index in January 2019 decreased by 0.4% compared to the previous month, but compared to a year earlier the increase was by 1.4%, the National Statistical Institute reported.
The data show that prices in the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply significantly increased by 0.9% compared to the previous month and by 5.3% compared to January 2018.
In the manufacturing, prices decreased by 0.9% for the month, and for the year there was an increase of 0.5%.
The mining industry has a monthly appreciation of 0.2% and an annual decline of 3.6%.
A month-on-month decrease in prices in the manufacturing industry was registered in the manufacture of basic metals by 5.2% and in the printing and reproduction of recorded media by 0.2% and in the manufacture of machinery and equipment with general and special by 0.8% and in the manufacture of motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers - by 0.6%.
The production of tobacco products - by 5.8%, and the manufacture of wood and of products of wood, excluding furniture - by 4.7%. Year-on-year price reductions were recorded for the manufacture of basic metals by 5.2%.
- » Bulgarian Tobacco Growers Received over BGN 80 Million
- » Rosatom is Ready to Take Part in Any Form to Resume the Belene NPP
- » North Stream 2 Filed a Third Request For a Building Permit From Denmark
- » Bulgarian Bio Farmers Want the Resignation of the Agriculture Minister
- » Bulgarian Tobacco Growers Will Receive BGN 81 mln For the 2018 Harvest
- » Bulgartransgaz Receives Nearly BGN 55 mln Under the Connecting Europe Facility For Modernization and Expansion of the Bulgarian Gas Transmission Network