Producer Price Index in Bulgaria in January 2019 Decreased by 0.4%
The total producer price index in January 2019 decreased by 0.4% compared to the previous month, but compared to a year earlier the increase was by 1.4%, the National Statistical Institute reported.
The data show that prices in the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply significantly increased by 0.9% compared to the previous month and by 5.3% compared to January 2018.
In the manufacturing, prices decreased by 0.9% for the month, and for the year there was an increase of 0.5%.
The mining industry has a monthly appreciation of 0.2% and an annual decline of 3.6%.
A month-on-month decrease in prices in the manufacturing industry was registered in the manufacture of basic metals by 5.2% and in the printing and reproduction of recorded media by 0.2% and in the manufacture of machinery and equipment with general and special by 0.8% and in the manufacture of motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers - by 0.6%.
The production of tobacco products - by 5.8%, and the manufacture of wood and of products of wood, excluding furniture - by 4.7%. Year-on-year price reductions were recorded for the manufacture of basic metals by 5.2%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov at Inspection of Wastewater Treatment in Primorsko: We Have Fulfilled What We Promised - To Provide The Cleanest Sea
- » PM Borissov on First Sod of The Supercomputer in Sofia: Bulgaria is Becoming a Digital Hub in the Region!
- » PM Boyko Borissov in Byala: Rapid Implementation of a Shore Protection Facility is Necessary
- » Sofia - 20th in Tech Cities of the Future Ranking
- » H&M Closes 170 Stores in 2020, Focus: Online Business
- » PM Borissov Launched the Construction of a New Bridge and Inspected a Landfill in Troyan