Producer Price Index in Bulgaria in January 2019 Decreased by 0.4%
The total producer price index in January 2019 decreased by 0.4% compared to the previous month, but compared to a year earlier the increase was by 1.4%, the National Statistical Institute reported.
The data show that prices in the electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply significantly increased by 0.9% compared to the previous month and by 5.3% compared to January 2018.
In the manufacturing, prices decreased by 0.9% for the month, and for the year there was an increase of 0.5%.
The mining industry has a monthly appreciation of 0.2% and an annual decline of 3.6%.
A month-on-month decrease in prices in the manufacturing industry was registered in the manufacture of basic metals by 5.2% and in the printing and reproduction of recorded media by 0.2% and in the manufacture of machinery and equipment with general and special by 0.8% and in the manufacture of motor vehicles, trailers and semi-trailers - by 0.6%.
The production of tobacco products - by 5.8%, and the manufacture of wood and of products of wood, excluding furniture - by 4.7%. Year-on-year price reductions were recorded for the manufacture of basic metals by 5.2%.
- » January - July 2019 - the Exports of Goods From Bulgaria to Third Countries Increased by 3.0%
- » Industrial Production Index Rose by 0.8% as Compared to June 2019
- » Turkey Begins Avocado Exports to Bulgaria
- » A Gas Pipeline Contract From Turkey Through Bulgaria to Serbia is Expected to be Signed on September 5
- » The Nord Stream 2 Gas Pipeline is 75% Complete
- » 12 Companies Want to Participate in Belene NPP Project (Updated)