The Bulgarian-Romanian Teaching "Poseidon - 2019" Begins Today
In Constanta, Romania begins the Bulgarian-Romanian anti-mine "Poseidon - 2019".
Fleet Command is the structure that planned and will lead this exercise, with 10 Romanian military ships, four foreign military ships from Bulgaria, Germany, Spain and Turkey, as well as two fast-moving divers. The aerial sequences of the exercise will be provided by a Puma Naval helicopter, two MiG 21 LanceRs and two F-16s of the Romanian Air Force.
The main objectives of the exercise are to enhance the interoperability of ships and crews participating in a multi-national context and to certify the capabilities of the Romanian Navy provided to NATO in the coming period. Vessels will leave March 4th, from Constanta Harbor, to execute scheduled seas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Defense Minister: The Suggestions from the Dutch that you can Cross the Border for 50 Euros are Offensive
- » The List of Weapons that Bulgaria will provide to Ukraine is ready
- » Lockheed Martin: The first Bulgarian F-16 Fighter jet is already being Assembled
- » The Most Cyberattacks against Bulgaria come from Russia
- » The Bulgarian Parliament ratified the Contract for the Acquisition of 8 more F-16 Fighter Jets
- » President Radev: Bulgaria actively participates in all NATO exercises in the Black Sea Region