NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg is on a Working Visit to Bulgaria
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg is on a working visit to Bulgaria, reported the Bulgarian National Television. He is here at the invitation of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov.
Last night they talked during an official dinner. Security and stability co-operation in the Western Balkans and the region will be discussed at a meeting of four eyes two.
An extended meeting between Delegations will be attended by Deputy Prime Ministers Krassimir Karakachanov and Ekaterina Zaharieva. President Rumen Radev will also accept Jens Stoltenberg.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus
- » Head of State Rumen Radev Discussed with his Serbian Counterpart President Aleksandar Vucic Overcoming the Crisis Caused by the Coronavirus
- » The Presidents of Bulgaria and Romania Rumen Radev and Klaus Iohannis Discussed the Efficient Supplies of Food and Raw Materials in the Conditions of Crisis
- » The Government has Approved a Program for Supporting Bulgarian Communities Abroad