NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg is on a Working Visit to Bulgaria
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg is on a working visit to Bulgaria, reported the Bulgarian National Television. He is here at the invitation of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov.
Last night they talked during an official dinner. Security and stability co-operation in the Western Balkans and the region will be discussed at a meeting of four eyes two.
An extended meeting between Delegations will be attended by Deputy Prime Ministers Krassimir Karakachanov and Ekaterina Zaharieva. President Rumen Radev will also accept Jens Stoltenberg.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: No Need to Evacuate our Embassy in Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: The Risk for Bulgaria is related to the Security in the Black Sea region
- » Overview: Where does Bulgaria Stand in the Tense Situation between NATO, Ukraine and Russia
- » Bulgaria and North Macedonia will be Connected via another Border Crossing
- » The OECD is Starting Negotiations with Bulgaria and Five other Countries
- » Bulgarian President to PM of North Macedonia: Let's Make Progress on Important Topics