NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg is on a Working Visit to Bulgaria
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg is on a working visit to Bulgaria, reported the Bulgarian National Television. He is here at the invitation of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov.
Last night they talked during an official dinner. Security and stability co-operation in the Western Balkans and the region will be discussed at a meeting of four eyes two.
An extended meeting between Delegations will be attended by Deputy Prime Ministers Krassimir Karakachanov and Ekaterina Zaharieva. President Rumen Radev will also accept Jens Stoltenberg.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction
- » Bulgaria Asks Committee on Resolving Historical Issues with North Macedonia
- » Presidents Rumen Radev and Salome Zourabichvili Discussed Bulgaria’s and Georgia’s Readiness to Boost Bilateral Trade after the Coronavirus