NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg is on a Working Visit to Bulgaria
NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg is on a working visit to Bulgaria, reported the Bulgarian National Television. He is here at the invitation of Prime Minister Boyko Borissov.
Last night they talked during an official dinner. Security and stability co-operation in the Western Balkans and the region will be discussed at a meeting of four eyes two.
An extended meeting between Delegations will be attended by Deputy Prime Ministers Krassimir Karakachanov and Ekaterina Zaharieva. President Rumen Radev will also accept Jens Stoltenberg.
- » The Speaker of the Bulgarian National Assembly Spoke with the Iranian Minister of Road and Urban Development
- » Iran and Bulgaria are Negotiating for Direct Flights Sofia - Tehran
- » President Rumen Radev Speaks with the Vice President of the National Committee of the People's Political Consultative Council, Zhang Qingli
- » See What Includes the Program of Pope Francis in Bulgaria?
- » Qatar Has the Will and Interest to Invest in the Bulgarian Transport Infrastructure
- » Bulgaria and Georgia Increase their Ferry Connections