Sunny Today, Temperatures Between 15°C and 20°C
The weather will be mostly sunny today, more considerable temporary cloud increase expected in the afternoon. The wind will be from the west-northwest, moderate, at times increasing to strong in northern Bulgaria, abating into the evening.
Maximum temperatures mostly between 15°C and 20°C. Тhis is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), told Focus News Agency.
The mountains will be mostly sunny. Strong northwest wind will continue to blow, increasing to stormy over the ridges.
The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will be about 7°C, and at 2,000 m - about 0°C.
Pressure is lower than the average for March and will continue to drop.
- » It Will be Mostly Sunny Today
- » There is no Information on an Increase in the Snakes Population in the Capital
- » Rain and Thunder in Western and Central Bulgaria in the Afternoon
- » UN Supports Oceanix’s Design for an Innovative Floating City
- » 7.4 on the Richter Scale near New Zealand
- » What will Be the Weather in the Coming Week?