Sunny Today, Temperatures Between 15°C and 20°C
The weather will be mostly sunny today, more considerable temporary cloud increase expected in the afternoon. The wind will be from the west-northwest, moderate, at times increasing to strong in northern Bulgaria, abating into the evening.
Maximum temperatures mostly between 15°C and 20°C. Тhis is the weather forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), told Focus News Agency.
The mountains will be mostly sunny. Strong northwest wind will continue to blow, increasing to stormy over the ridges.
The maximum temperature at 1,200 m will be about 7°C, and at 2,000 m - about 0°C.
Pressure is lower than the average for March and will continue to drop.
- » The Earth Has Lost 12 million Hectares of Tropical Forests in 2018
- » European Project Supports Young People for Innovative Energy Efficiency Changes in the Danube Region
- » Sunshine Today in Bulgaria with Highs of 21-26°C
- » Rain with Sand from Sahara in Smolyan
- » Scientists have Uncovered a Quake on Mars
- » Spells of Light Rain in Places in Bulgaria, Highs between 18°C and 23°C