Sofia Zoo Will be With Free Entrance on March, 3
It was officially announced that all museums in the capital and the country will welcome their visitors free of charge on March 3rd. The zoo in Sofia also joined the initiative.
We remind you that every Sunday at the Zoo there is a demonstration feeding of the animals in the "Big cats, terrarium and aquarium" Hall.
Sofia Zoo is open every day all year round without a day off!
Winter opening hours (from October to March)
Ticket sale and entrance: 8:00–16:00 hrs
All visitors must leave the Zoo at 17:00 hrs
The Big cats enclosure, terrarium and aquarium, The Elephant House and The Monkey Houses are open from 8:30 to 16:30 hrs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tackling Bulgaria's Digital Literacy Gap: Minister's Urgent Call to Action
- » Georgi Gospodinov's 'Time Shelter' Enters New York University's Literary Canon
- » Bulgarian Double Transplant Recipient Conquers Mount Kilimanjaro’s Peak
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 198 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snow Expected in the Northwest, Rainfall to Ease Up
- » Artists Protest Low Budget: Demand Higher Pay and Cultural Funding