Тrucks Оver 12 Тonnes Will Be Banned From the Motorways and the Busiest Roads Tomorrow
On March 1, the last working day before the National Day of Bulgaria, trucks over 12 tonnes will be banned from the motorways and the busiest roads from 4 pm to 8 pm, the Road Infrastructure Agency said. The aim is to secure road safety and facilitate traffic.
The ban applies to:
- road I-1 Rebarkovo-Botevgrad, with traffic redirected to II-16 Rebarkovo-Svoge-Sofia’s ring road in the direction of Sofia;
- road I-1 between Blagoevgrad and Kulata border checkpoint;
- I-4 Koritna-Veliko Tarnovo-Shumen;
- I-5 Ruse-Veliko Tarnovo;
- I-8 Kalotina border checkpoint-Sofia;
- I-9 Varna-Burgas;
- II-18 Sofia ring road;
- II-99 Burgas-Tsarevo.
Heavy trucks will also be halted on the last holiday, March 4 (Monday), from 2 pm to 8 pm.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General