Тrucks Оver 12 Тonnes Will Be Banned From the Motorways and the Busiest Roads Tomorrow
On March 1, the last working day before the National Day of Bulgaria, trucks over 12 tonnes will be banned from the motorways and the busiest roads from 4 pm to 8 pm, the Road Infrastructure Agency said. The aim is to secure road safety and facilitate traffic.
The ban applies to:
- road I-1 Rebarkovo-Botevgrad, with traffic redirected to II-16 Rebarkovo-Svoge-Sofia’s ring road in the direction of Sofia;
- road I-1 between Blagoevgrad and Kulata border checkpoint;
- I-4 Koritna-Veliko Tarnovo-Shumen;
- I-5 Ruse-Veliko Tarnovo;
- I-8 Kalotina border checkpoint-Sofia;
- I-9 Varna-Burgas;
- II-18 Sofia ring road;
- II-99 Burgas-Tsarevo.
Heavy trucks will also be halted on the last holiday, March 4 (Monday), from 2 pm to 8 pm.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend