Young Bulgarian Woman was Shot in Frankfurt
29-year-old Bulgarian woman was found in a serious condition with a shot wound at the head of a street in Frankfurt, German newspaper Bild reports, quoted by 24 hours.
The woman worked as a prostitute and was on the street when her ex-boyfriend, a 49-year-old man from Turkish descent, appeared and the two began to quarrel.
According to information from the German tabloid, the Bulgarian woman recently split up with the man.
The argument escalated and the man shot his ex-girlfriend in his head. Then the man shot himself.
The Bulgarian woman is placed in a hospital with severe head trauma. The ex-boyfriend was arrested by the police, facing an attempt at murder trial.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Begging and Prostitution are No Longer Crimes in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 1-year-old Child is in Coma after being Beaten in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison