The Police Found Murdered Taxi Driver on the Road in Razgrad
63-year-old man was killed in the region of Razgrad - Dyankovo village. This was announced by the Regional Directorate of the Ministry of Interior-Razgrad.
Around 21.40 yesterday, tel.112 received a signal of a traffic accident after the railway crossing of the Razgrad - Dyankovo village. Initially, a car patrol team arrived at the site, observing a Dacia Logan taxi-registered car that was out of the way.
In the forest, about 8 meters from the car, a man's body was discovered. Investigation and screening of a crime scene by a Criminal Police staff and a forensic surgeon were taken. It was found to be murder.
The body is with two pierced knife wounds in the neck area is shown to be the taxi driver. Subsequently identified - a 63-year-old man from Razgrad who, according to the owner of the car, was driving the car as a taxi driver.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated. Investigation of the serious crime continues. The causes of the serious incident are in the process of being clarified and a possible perpetrator is sought.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Begging and Prostitution are No Longer Crimes in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: 1-year-old Child is in Coma after being Beaten in Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria: Mother and Son were found Dead in Kyustendil
- » Bulgaria: A Municipal Councilor in Velingrad was Murdered (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: Two People Killed in a Fight between Families in Nova Zagora
- » The 15-year-old Bus Driver who Killed the Policemen may Receive up to 10 Years in Prison