BDZ Will Provide Over 8000 Additional Seats For National Holiday of Bulgaria - March 3
BDZ will provide over 8 000 additional seats in the trains of some trains traveling on the main routes in the country. This is made for the convenience of the passengers during the weekend for the national holiday of Bulgaria - March 3rd, the company said.
From March 1st to March 4th, including, trains will travel on the following routes:
Due to the expected high interest in traveling with the light rail on 3 March, additional wagons will be provided for the Rodopi train in the direction of Septemvri-Dobrinishte-Septemvri.
When purchasing return tickets, passengers can benefit from a 10% to 30% discount on the regular ticket price depending on the different merchant offers.
Customers of the national railway operator can obtain detailed information on vacancies on trains at weekends by staff at Information Boards and ticket offices in the railway stations and offices in the country or on the national telephone number 0700 10 200.
- » Тhe Government Decided to Stop Working on the 'National Strategy For the Child'
- » Parliament Adopted a Bill for the Bulgarian Oilseed Rose
- » Bulgarian Road Agency: Trucks over 12 Tonnes will be Banned from Motorways in Peak Hours
- » Bulgarian MPs Adopt Amendments to Measures Against Money Laundering Act at First Reading
- » The Bulgarian State will Give BGN 7.5 Million to UNWE
- » Bulgarian Border Police: Heavy Outbound Traffic at Lesovo and Ruse