BDZ Will Provide Over 8000 Additional Seats For National Holiday of Bulgaria - March 3
BDZ will provide over 8 000 additional seats in the trains of some trains traveling on the main routes in the country. This is made for the convenience of the passengers during the weekend for the national holiday of Bulgaria - March 3rd, the company said.
From March 1st to March 4th, including, trains will travel on the following routes:
Due to the expected high interest in traveling with the light rail on 3 March, additional wagons will be provided for the Rodopi train in the direction of Septemvri-Dobrinishte-Septemvri.
When purchasing return tickets, passengers can benefit from a 10% to 30% discount on the regular ticket price depending on the different merchant offers.
Customers of the national railway operator can obtain detailed information on vacancies on trains at weekends by staff at Information Boards and ticket offices in the railway stations and offices in the country or on the national telephone number 0700 10 200.
- » PM Boyko Borissov Comments the Change in the Position of the Bulgarian Government on Belene NPP
- » The Gay Parade - Main Reason For Volen Siderov to Run For Mayor of Sofia
- » The First Bulgarian Sports Electric Car Will be Unveiled in Sofia in October
- » The Construction of Turkish Stream Officially Begins
- » MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
- » Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev