BDZ Will Provide Over 8000 Additional Seats For National Holiday of Bulgaria - March 3
BDZ will provide over 8 000 additional seats in the trains of some trains traveling on the main routes in the country. This is made for the convenience of the passengers during the weekend for the national holiday of Bulgaria - March 3rd, the company said.
From March 1st to March 4th, including, trains will travel on the following routes:
Due to the expected high interest in traveling with the light rail on 3 March, additional wagons will be provided for the Rodopi train in the direction of Septemvri-Dobrinishte-Septemvri.
When purchasing return tickets, passengers can benefit from a 10% to 30% discount on the regular ticket price depending on the different merchant offers.
Customers of the national railway operator can obtain detailed information on vacancies on trains at weekends by staff at Information Boards and ticket offices in the railway stations and offices in the country or on the national telephone number 0700 10 200.
- » Company Will Invest Over BGN 25 mln in a Factory Near Devnya
- » Hackers Attacked the Websites of the Airports in Burgas and Varna
- » Rescue Teams Help Two Injured Paragliders near Dupnitsa
- » French-German Consortium Wins Sofia Airport Concession Tender
- » Mayor of Sofia: Over the Last 10 Years we have Invested over BGN 25 Million in Kremikovtsi District
- » Rozhen 2019 National Folklore Fair Began