Over 3% Growth in the Bulgarian Economy is Expected in 2019
Over 3% growth in the economy in 2019, awaits the Ministry of Economy this year, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
This was stated by the Minister of National Affairs Emil Karanikolov from the floor of the National Assembly. He argued that foreign direct investment in 2018 had fallen by 40%. Last year's investments in our country amounted to a billion and a half million euros.
Emil Karanikolov, Minister of Economy: Foreign direct investments for 2018 not only is not less than the previous, but has increased by just over 10% in one year, the FDI inflows in Bulgaria amounted in the past year to 1.5 billion , which is 10.3%, or 143 million more than the investments made between January and December 2017.
- » Business in the Euro Area with the Lowest Growth Since 2014
- » NSI: Household Income Grows By 7.3% in 2018
- » In February 2019, the Registered Unemployment Rate in Bulgaria Reached 6.2%
- » IMF Lifts Bulgaria's 2019 GDP Growth Forecast to 3.3%
- » Bulgarians Abroad have Sent Home More than BGN 4 Billion in 2018
- » Bitcoin Jumped to over $ 5,000