Over 3% Growth in the Bulgarian Economy is Expected in 2019
Over 3% growth in the economy in 2019, awaits the Ministry of Economy this year, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
This was stated by the Minister of National Affairs Emil Karanikolov from the floor of the National Assembly. He argued that foreign direct investment in 2018 had fallen by 40%. Last year's investments in our country amounted to a billion and a half million euros.
Emil Karanikolov, Minister of Economy: Foreign direct investments for 2018 not only is not less than the previous, but has increased by just over 10% in one year, the FDI inflows in Bulgaria amounted in the past year to 1.5 billion , which is 10.3%, or 143 million more than the investments made between January and December 2017.
- » Bulgaria to Join the ERM II Currency Mechanism Later than the Announced Deadline
- » Eurostat: Euro Area Annual Inflation up to 1.4%
- » NSI: Total Average Income per Household Member in Q4 2019 was BGN 1,770
- » Minister Vladislav Goranov: The Bulgarian Currency is Undervalued
- » The IMF will Present the Results of its Regular Mission to Bulgaria
- » CFD versus Stock Trading: Here are the Pros and Cons