Over 3% Growth in the Bulgarian Economy is Expected in 2019
Over 3% growth in the economy in 2019, awaits the Ministry of Economy this year, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
This was stated by the Minister of National Affairs Emil Karanikolov from the floor of the National Assembly. He argued that foreign direct investment in 2018 had fallen by 40%. Last year's investments in our country amounted to a billion and a half million euros.
Emil Karanikolov, Minister of Economy: Foreign direct investments for 2018 not only is not less than the previous, but has increased by just over 10% in one year, the FDI inflows in Bulgaria amounted in the past year to 1.5 billion , which is 10.3%, or 143 million more than the investments made between January and December 2017.
- » Sofia Hosts the international Meeting of Development Banks From the Balkans and Central and Eastern Europe
- » Inflation For May is 0.1 per cent
- » Free Trading In 2019: How Innovations In Tech Are Making It Possible
- » Trade Unions in Bulgaria: Grey Economy is 30%
- » Bulgaria's Loss of Goods' Counterfeiting is Over BGN 800 Million Per Year
- » Bulgaria Ranks 5th Among the 28 Member States of the EU on Economic Growth