51 Аre the Cases of Measles in Bulgaria
A total of 51 are the cases of measles in the country at the moment, announced the chief state health inspector Dr. Angel Kunchev in connection with the spread of the infectious disease.
For one day the number of infected patients has increased by five, reported the Bulgarian National Television.
Yesterday the first case of measles in Varna was registered - the woman was 40 years old and four more in Blagoevgrad. The Chief Health Inspector made a comparison that in the last 2018 there were 13 cases of measles.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 47 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 53 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » An Outbreak of Bird Flu was discovered near the Bulgarian Town of Etropole
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 95 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Mayors Buy Medicines for Entire Villages as 1/3 of the Pharmacies in the Country are in just 3 Big Cities
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 116 New Cases in the Last 24 hours