President Trump Meets with Kim Jong Un
The second summit between the leaders of the United States and North Korea, which takes place in the Vietnamese capital Hanoi, has begun.
Asked whether he'd walked back his vow to insist upon the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, Trump said he had not.
"No," he said.
Questioned later whether he planned to declare an end to the Korean War, he said: "We'll see."
Today's program ends with an official dinner. Tomorrow, the main talks between the two leaders and the accompanying delegations on the overall nuclear disarmament of the Korean region will be held.
- » 600 Protests Are Planned in the United States on September 20-27
- » Queen Elizabeth II Owns Four Apartments in Moscow, but She May not Know about them
- » Mark Zuckerberg Met Donald Trump at the White House
- » Christine Lagarde: Global Growth Is "Fragile" and "Threatened"
- » Several People Were Injured in a Shooting in Washington
- » The EU Council Endorsed Kövesi's Candidacy For Prosecutor General