President Trump Meets with Kim Jong Un
The second summit between the leaders of the United States and North Korea, which takes place in the Vietnamese capital Hanoi, has begun.
Asked whether he'd walked back his vow to insist upon the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula, Trump said he had not.
"No," he said.
Questioned later whether he planned to declare an end to the Korean War, he said: "We'll see."
Today's program ends with an official dinner. Tomorrow, the main talks between the two leaders and the accompanying delegations on the overall nuclear disarmament of the Korean region will be held.
- » Shinzo Abe Won the Elections in Japan
- » Zelensyi's Party is the Big Winner of the Ukrainian Elections
- » Trillions of Cigarette Butts Thrown on the Ground Annually
- » Ursula von der Leyen: The European Union does not Want a Hard Brexit
- » China is the World's Largest Watermelon Producer
- » Russia Urged Europe to Clarify its Position on the Iranian Nuclear Agreement