40-year-old Woman from Varna Died after a Brutal Beating Inflicted by her Husband
A 40-year-old woman was murdered by her husband. The murder happened in a private home in the center of Varna, the Varna police said. The woman's body was found on Monday, February 25th, afternoon. Hours later the perpetrator was detained, a 41-year-old man from Varna named Borislav, reports Darik.
The woman was murdered in a particularly agonizing manner and with extreme cruelty, the District Prosecutor's Office said. It was found that Borislav beat his wife on February 24th in the apartment rented by the family. The couple were married for several years, but their marriage was not going well. For another night a scandal broke out between the spouses who were in divorce, it continued with a violent beating over a 40-year-old woman from the domestic abuser.
After leaving his wife in a helpless state, Borislav called his mother to come and help him take out his luggage. Then mother and son left the home without being interested in the condition of the beaten woman.
After the 40-year-old woman was not answering her mother's phone calls, a signal was filed at the First District Administration of the Ministry of Interior in Varna. MIS officers and fire brigade were sent to the address, they managed to enter the locked home via the balcony on February 25th.
The autopsy performed showed that death resulted from a massive hemorrhage in the brain caused by multiple strokes in the head with hard blunt objects.
Investigations show that the abused woman has filed several complaints of domestic violence against her aggressive husband during their marriage. Borislav has been warned by police protocols of the criminal responsibility he imposes on his wife's threats and personal injuries. But the woman later reported to the police that relations between them had improved. On February 26 this year, the divorce proceedings of the family in the Varna District Court were scheduled.
Until the expiry of the pre-trial detention period, the District Prosecutor's Office in Varna will file a request for detention in custody for Borislav N.
- » French Intelligence Services Detained a man Planning a 9/11 Style Attack in France
- » 387 Bulgarians Became Victims of Trafficking since the Beginning of the Year - Most of Them - Women
- » More than 300 People from Over 12 Countries Arrested after Authorities Took a Child Pornography Site Down
- » Three Bulgarians Were Killed in a Shooting in Chicago
- » Bulgarian MPs Approved the Removal of the Fast Track Trial Proceedings in Premeditated Murder Cases
- » Police Officers Arrested Two Bulgarians for Trafficking in Persons for Begging in France and Sweden